|1. An employee is enrolled in the following accrual plans, both of which are linked to the same absence type:
Floating Holiday – Priority 100 – (Balance = 2 days), no negative balance allowed.
Vacation – Priority 200 – (Balance = 3 days), negative balance allowed with a limit of 2 days.
Describe how a 7-day absence will be processed using this absence plan setup. A. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 5 days. B. Decrease Vacation balance by 5 days and Floating Holiday balance by 2 days. C. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 2 days. D. Decrease Vacation balance by 3 days and Floating Holiday balance by 2 days. E. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 3 days.
2. A customer set up the certification requirement for an absence. After scheduling the absence for a subordinate, the line manager wants to add a certification requirement as an action item, but is unable to do it. Identify the reason for this. A. You can add the certification requirement to appear as an action item only during the manual absence enrollment process. B. Line managers can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they
approve the absence. C. Only HR Specialists can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they
schedule an absence. D. Only workers can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they
schedule an absence. E. Line managers can configure the certification requirement to appear as an action item after
completion of the absence.
3. You have a requirement to base the accrual definition on Legal employer seniority date. The accrual will be given based on the Legal employer seniority date and will be different for varied length of service.
Which configuration meets this requirement? A. Define a Length of Service Derived Factor, link the Derived Factor definition to one or more rows of the Accrual Matrix on the Accrual page of an Accrual Plan. B. Define a Length of Service Derived Factor, link the Derived Factor definition to an Eligibility Profile, link the Eligibility Profile to the Accrual page of an Accrual Plan. C. Define a Length of Service Derived Factor, link the Derived Factor to the Plan Attributes page of an Accrual Plan. D. Define a Length of Service Derived Factor, link the Derived Factor definition to an Eligibility Profile, link the Eligibility Profile to the Participation page of an Accrual Plan.
4. When setting up rules for absence been reached? A) Expiration B) Due Date expiration C) No certificate Uploaded D) Passage of a due date.
5. Which three statements are true about absence management? (Choose three.) A. Absence plans push data into the Calculation card. B. Absence Management tracks monetary balances. C. Absence Management uses elements for calculating entitlements or maintaining accrual balances. D. Absence types push data into Absence cards. E. Absence Plans are the bridges between Absence Management and Global Payroll. F. Absence Management is responsible for accrual, balances, and entitlements calculation.
6. How will you configure an absence type to allow employees to attach documents when recording absences ? A) You will enable the “Display Feature” attachement … B) You will attach an action Item of type “documents”… C) You will attach a certification of type “documentation”… D) You cannot attach documents to absence entries in self service….
7. An employee is enrolled into a plan on future date 01-Jan-2090. HR searches for the employee on a date earlier than 01-Jan-2090 as a result of which the enrollment does not appear by default (because the status is Inactive). HR goes ahead and tries to add a new enrollment to the same plan as of current date.
What is the result of this action assuming accrual has not been run for the old enrollment? A. This results in two enrollments. B. The system throws an error saying an enrollment already exists. C. This results in one enrollment with the new enrollment start date. D. The plan is not available in the drop-down menu for adding new enrollment.
8. How do you set up varied payment percentages for an absence period for workers, based on the length of service for a qualification absence plan? A. Configure payroll formula to determine the payment percentage for the qualification band level. B. Use eligibility profiles to control the payment percentage that workers are eligible to in a plan. C. Payment percentages cannot vary between workers in the same plan. D. Specify the payment percentages in the Qualification Band Matrix and Qualification Details.
9. Which formula type allows you to specify custom rules for use within an Eligibility Profile? A. Participation Eligibility B. Participation and Rate Eligibility C. Eligibility Profile D. Eligibility Criteria.
10. Which two tabs are common between the accrual absence plan and compensatory plan A) Absence calculation B) Accruals C) Plan Attributes D) Participation E) Entitlements.
11. Your organization wants to allocate two days per month to employees …
the accrual tab of the plan, but what other setup must you apply
A) Formula B) Vesting Period C) Repeating time period D) Accural period.
12. Which user types can request a cash disbursement for compensatory plans? a) Administrator only b) Administrator and line manager c) Employee only d) Administrator, line manager and employee.
13. Which three adjustment types can be done through the Enrollments and Adjustments task within Manage Absence Records task? (Choose three.) A) Discretionary disbursement B) Run accruals for all plans C) Update balance details D) Transfer balance E) Periodic accruals F) Carryover.
14. You defined a two-year rolling backward term in your qualification plan with UOM as calendar days. You set up bands that entitle workers to 50-days absence at payment percentage 100% and an additional 50 days at payment percentage 50%. A worker took an absence for 92 days, from May 1, 2015 to July 31, 2015. The same worker schedules another absence using the same plan July 1, 2016 to July 30, 2016 for 30 days.
What is the available entitlement for this absence? A. 50 working days at 100 percent and the next 50 working days at 50 percent B. 8 working days at 100 percent C. 50 working days at 100 percent and the next 8 working days at 50 percent D. 0 working days at 100 percent and the next 0 working days at 50 percent E. 8 working days at 50 percent.
15. Which two are prerequisites to report absence types from a time card? A) The absence must be configured with unit of measure in hours B) The worker must have a schedule associated with an assignment C) The work schedule must be enabled for time cards D) The absence type has to associated with an absence plan E) The absence type must be enabled for time cards.
16. Which three types of Exceptions can be linked to a work schedule? A. Calendar events B. Work shifts C. Calendar event category D. Work patterns E. Resource exception F. Non working days.
17. Which statement is true about absence patterns? A. You can modify the content of an absence pattern using the task “Manage Absence Patterns.” B. Absence patterns help to visualize the trend or pattern of absence entries for a worker. C. Absence patterns control the fields that appear in the Manage Absence Types setup page. D. “Sickness” is one of the available absence patterns.
18. Your organization has expressed that the expiration of compensatory time needs to be overridden on an ad hoc basis.
Which two user types can be granted this ability? (Choose two.) A) Employee B) Administrator C) Implementer D) Manager E) IT security manager.
19. As an administrator, you need to perform a disbursement of five days for an employee.
Which set of actions should you perform? a) 1) Go to manage absence records for the employee.
2) Select the absence plan.
3) Select adjust balance and then disburse under enrollment and adjustment actions. b) 1) Go to manage absence records for the employee.
2) Select the absence plan.
3) Select transfer balance under enrollment and adjustment actions. c) 1) Go to manage absence records for the employee.
2) Select the absence plan.
3) Select disburse balance under enrollment and adjustment actions. d) 1) Go to manage absence records for the employee.
2) Select the absence plan.
3) Select adjust balance and under enrollment and adjustment actions.
20. You define rate contributor to calculate a monthly values based on the annual salary bonus of the employee ……. Annualized periodicity conversion formula.
Then apply a factor rule of 10 percent to the salary balance contributor and a factor of 50 percent to the bonus annualized.
If an employee has annual salary of 60,000 and then annual bonus of 12,000. What would the rate calculate …. Applied? a) 1000 b) 8000 c) 6000 d) 72000 e) 12000.
21. Which are the different types of absence plans available? a) Agreement Plan, Accrual Plan, Qualification Plan, Donation Plan, Compensatory and No Entitlemen Plan b) Holiday Plan, Sickness Plan, and Maternity Plan c) Agreement Plan, Accrual Plan, Qualification Plan, Shared Leave, Compensatory and No Entitlement Plan d) Holiday Plan, Illness Plan, Qualification, No Entitlement e) Accrual Plan, Holiday Plan, Qualification Plan, Donation Plan, Compensatory and No Entitlement Plan.
22. In order to adjust an employee ‘s net pay based on absences transferred to payroll, what must you create in payroll that links the absence with .. Payroll? a) Absence adjustments rules b) Elements c) Payroll definition d) Balance definitions.
23. Your customer wants a worker to submit a medical certificate to record an absence for a long-term illness.
How do you accomplish this? a) Create Action Items from the Manage Absence Records task and attach it to the absence type. b) Create a certification requirement using the Manage Absence Certifications task and attach it to the absence type. c) Manage Action Items by linking appropriate display features. d) Create a certification requirement using the Manage Action Certification Items task and attach it to the absence type. e) Create a certification requirement using the Manage Action Items task and attach it to the absence type.
24. Your organization wants to record all public holidays in the system so that these dates do not reduce any plan… And associate with the relevant employees? a) Non- working days b) Work schedule c) Repeating time periods d) Calendar events.
25. A customer has the following absence records:
Absence Dates Absence Status
1) 01 April 2017 to 05 April 2017 Submitted
2) 06 May 2017 Submitted
3) 12 May 2017 Withdrawn
4) 19 July 2017 Awaiting approval
5) 20 August 2017 to 28 August 2017 Submitted
6) 30 August 2017 Save
You run the “Evaluate Absence” process with an effective date of 02 April 2017.
Which absences will be processed? A. 4, 5 B. 1, 2, 4, 5 C. 2, 4, 5 D. 2, 4, 5, 6 E. 1, 4, 5 F. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
26. Which two statements are true regarding absence entry if an employee is assigned an Elapsed work schedule? A. You can record only one absence on a day. B. The employee enters the start date and end date and the system will auto generate the start and end date duration based on the schedule. C. The employee enters the start date and end date and the system will auto generate the start and end times based on the schedule. D. You cannot record an absence in Calendar Days. E. The employee enters an absence for one day, the system auto generates the duration but duration can be changed to report a partial day absence.
27. After running the calculate accrual process, you notice that 100 employees’ balances have not been updated despite the process running to a successful status. Your customer has requested that the process should fail if any employee is in error. What absence batch parameter should you decrease to achieve this requirement? a) Thread Size b) Errors c) Maximum Errors d) Minimum Errors e) Total Threads f) Chunk Size g) Thread Count.
28. You create an Incremental accrual absence plan with a Monthly Accrual Processing Period, a flat accrual rate of 2.5 hours, a waiting period of 2 months, and a vesting period of 1 month.
If a worker is found eligible for the plan as of a hire date of 01-Feb-2018, what will the Enrollment Start Date be set to on the Manage Absence Records page? A. 01-May B. 01-Apr C. 01-Mar D. 01-Feb.
29. As an administrator, you want to perform a discretionary disbursement from the vacation plan for an employee. However, when selecting the disburse balance option, you get a message “No actions available”.
What is the reason for receiving this message? A. The absence plan has no balance to disburse. B. The administrator has no rights to perform this action. C. The absence plan was configured not to allow discretionary disbursements. D. The absence plan does not have enough balance to disburse. E. The absence plan doesn’t allow discretionary disbursements for that employee.
30. Which is the parameter for limiting processing to a specific set of workers in the Evaluate absence process? A) Person subset B) Person Selection Rule C) Person D) Person elegibility E) Person rule.
31. Your client wants only those employees who have completed one year of service to be eligible for an absence type.
Which configuration will you perform so that employees will not see this absence type until they are eligible? A) Define expression builder under accrual matrix. B) Write the Global Absence Entry validation formula and add on Absence type. C) Add the eligibility profile on Absence Plan. D) Create a Derived Factor eligibility profile and add it to the Absence type.
32. Your client has a requirement that the employee will not get enrolled into the plan for first six months of hire. Enrollment and accruals will start after the completion of six months. The plan needs to be Front- Loaded.
How will you configure this in the system? A. Create a plan having Vesting Period with UOM as Months and duration as Six. B. Create a rule in Accrual Matrix where you will check the length of service of an employee and if the Length of Service is less than six months then accrual value should be 0. C. Write Partial Period Fast Formula that enrolls the employee only after six months from hire date. D. Create a plan having a Waiting Period with UOM as Months and duration as Six.
33. You configured a donation plan in your organization for workers to donate accrual plan balances to coworkers. But when a donation was initiated by one of the workers, the accrual plan could NOT identify the donation plan.
Which two are possible reasons the accrual plan failed to identify the donation plan? (Choose two.) A) The worker receiving the donation, needing additional time off, was not enrolled to the donation plan. B) The unit of measure for the donation and accrual plans is different. C) The plan limits for the donation and accrual plans are different. D) The worker receiving the donation, needing additional time off, was not enrolled to the accrual plan. E) You need to create donation and compensatory plans to initiate the donation.
34. You will be integrating Absence Management with Fusion Payroll.
What should you set up in Absences to implement this? A) Within the Absence Plan, select the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” check box and define the Element use for this integration. B) Within the Absence Type, select and add an Absence Plan, and enable display features for the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” and define the Element use for this integration. C) Within the Absence Plan, define all the rate rules for Absence Payment, Final Balance Payment,Disbursement, and Liability booking. D) Within the Absence Plan, select the “discretionary disbursements of accrual balance” check box and define the rate rules for Disbursement. Select the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” check box.
35. Your customer wants workers to submit a medical certificate from an authorized doctor when they …
When three steps should you perform? A) Configure sick absence type. B) Associate Action item with absence type on the certification tab. C) Configure certification requirements in the absence administration work area. D) Associate certification requirements with an absence type on the Action Item tab. E) Configure Action Item in the absence administration work area.
36. If you want to modify the workers' payments when a certification requirement has passed its due date, what three rules can you select when you create the absence certification? (Choose three.) A. Recalculate B. Stop Payments C. Retract D. Override E. Adjust F. Revise.
37. Your customer requires that absence entries against a specific type should be
directly by an employee via self service. A) This action is not possible, as employees have to able to add an absence of any type. B) On the type Attributes page, leave “locked for employee” selected and “locked for manager” and C) On the type attributes page, attach an eligibility profile to the absence type that makes the employee … makes HR administrator and line manager eligible for the absence type D) On the type attributes page, leave “Enable manager updates” and “enable administrative updates” selected and “….” Deselected.
38. When assigning work schedules via Manage Work Schedule Assignment Administration task, which level has the highest priority and which level the lowest? A) Highest > Assignment; Lowest > Legal Employer B) Highest > Assignment; Lowest > Enterprise C) Highest > Person; Lowest > Enterprise D) Highest > Legal Employer; Lowest > Person.
39. Your client wants only those employees who have completed one year of service to be eligible for an absence type.
Which two configurations should you perform so that employees will not see this absence type until they are eligible? (Choose two.) A) Set the Waiting Period field on the Participation page to one year from the Enrollment Start Date. B) Set the Vesting Rule, duration and UOM on the Accrual Attributes page to .Elapsed Period, 1, Years. C) Create a derived factor of Type Length of service (by checking the length of service for one year), and call this derived factor in the Eligibility profile on the participation page. D) Use the Hire date option that is available in the Eligibility Profile under employment.
40. Which two statements are correct about absence types? A) Define waiting period for newly enrolled workers. B) Control the appearance of user interfaces. C) Define absence payment information to transfer for payroll processing D) Determine the type of adjustments Human Resources specialists can make during maintenance of absence records. E) Include rules to enforce when users record or manage an absence of that type.
41. A worker is scheduled to work from Monday to Friday. As an HR administrator, you receive a call from the worker on Friday evening 16-Jun-2020, that they are on vacation from 17-Jun-2020 (Saturday) and will be back at work on 26-Jun-2020 (Monday). The absence type for vacation has no duration formula or plans attached and the duration is measured in Days. There is a calendar exception on 23-Jun-2020 (Friday).
What should be the start date, end date, and the duration of this absence record if the “Schedule nonworking days” is set to “Not enabled”? A) Start Date: 17-Jun-2020 , End Date: 25-Jun-2020, Duration: 8 B) Start Date: 19-Jun-2020, End Date: 22-Jun-2020, Duration: 4 C) Start Date: 19-Jun-2020, End Date: 25-Jun-2020, Duration: 4 D) Start Date: 19-Jun-2020, End Date: 26-Jun-2020, Duration: 5 E) Start Date: 17-Jun-2020, End Date: 26-Jun-2020, Duration: 10 F) Start Date: 17-Jun-2020, End Date: 25-Jun-2020, Duration: 9.
42. If employees involved in a multiple assignments create an absence that impacts
.. manager of all relevant assignment. How do you achieve this requirement? A) You can select the approvers from the Approvers list in the Absence Record Maintenance section of the attributes tab Approves from approvers list in absence type page B) You can select the approvers from the Approvers list in the Absence Record Maintenance section C) You can select the approvers from the Approvers list in the Absence Record Maintenance section D) You can select the approvers from the Approvers list in the Absence Record Maintenance section .
43. When changing the start date of an absence, which other value may you also need to change, if the ….. of the absence start date? A) Absence certification B) Absence type C) Absence pattern D) Absence reason.
44. An absence type with UoM hours and a Conversion Formula is linked to an accrual plan with UoM day. How is absence entry duration calculated? a) The absence is reported in hours, it will converted to days based on the conversion formula associated to the type, and deduct form the plan in days. b) On the conversion formula assigned to the absence plan. c) Absence types and absence plans must be in the same UoM in order to calculate and deduct from a balance. d) The absence is reported in hours, but sine there is no conversion attached to the absence plan the duration can’t be calculated.
45. Which two options are available for Rollover Rule of Accrual plan? A) Limited by formula B) Formula C) Flat amount D) Limited by flat amount.
46. What are two valid Entitlement Definition Types for the Entitlement Attributes section? A. Qualification Date B. Formula C. Absence Start Date D. Absence Duration E. As of Event F. Matrix.
47. Which of the following can be configured when you create a donation absence plan in accordance with leave policy of your enterprise? A) Vesting period B) Balance transfer C) Disbursement rules D) Accrual matrix.
48. In order to enable the responsive UI and the absences self service pages A) HCM_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED B) HCM_ABSENCES_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED C) ANC_ABSENCES_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED D) ANC_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED E) ABSENCE_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED.
49. An employee is enrolled in an accrual plan that has a plan term of 01-january to 31st of December. You realize that an employee happen only on the last day of each month.
Which period type must be associated with the repeating period for this absence plan and the type of plan?
A) Repeating period: End of month. Accrual type: Incremental B) Repeating period: Start of month. Accrual type: Front-Loaded C) Repeating period: End of month. Accrual type: Front-Loaded D) Repeating period: Monthly. Accrual type: Incremental E) Repeating period: Monthly. Accrual type: Front-Loaded.
50. A customer requires their administrator to enter the paternity leave for their employees. Paternity leave can only be entered if an employee hasn’t taken an absence called special absence in the previous 30 days of the paternity leave start date. The customer requires also that this paternity leave absence is only available for the employees who have one year of seniority in the company. Employees should notify of the absence at least 30 days in advance of the start date of the absence; otherwise, the absence is not considered timely.
Which configuration should you use to implement these requirements? 1) Create an absence type using a childbirth or placement pattern. 2) Enable administrative updates. 3) Create a validation formula with the logic to evaluate if the “special absence” was taken 30 days before this absence and add it to the absence type. 4) Create an eligibility profile with the criteria of employees with 1 or more seniority in the company and employees with “male” gender and add it to the absence type. 5) Configure the late notification evaluation rule according to the requirement of at least 30 days in advance of the start date.
51. A customer wants to manually terminate the enrollment of a worker from an accrual plan. Which option should you use from the Enrollments and Adjustments list available in the Plan Participation region in Manage Absence Records? A) Update enrollment B) Terminate enrollment C) End enrollment D) Delete enrollment.
52. Your organization indicates that the ceiling amount of donated entitlement varies according to length of service.
Which ceiling rule type should be used? A. No Limit B. Formula C. Flat Amount D. Derived Factor.
53. What is the purpose of an eligibility profile on a certification definition? A. to allow overrides of a payment percentage for eligible employees B. to limit the types of employees who have the certification auto-generated when an absence is created C. to prevent payment of qualified entitlements to ineligible employees D. to determine plan eligibility.
54. What type of qualification plan term should you use in order for the plan term to equal the start and end dates of the scheduled absence? A. Absence Duration B. No Plan Term C. Rolling Forward D. Calendar Year E. Rolling Backward.
55. When creating a Rate Definition to tie to an Absence Accrual Plan, what rate type category would be selected if the value needs to be retrieved from one or more payroll balances? A. Derived Rate B. Value by Criteria C. Element D. Formula E. None of the Above.