Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Comparte el test:
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Últimos Comentarios
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Traduce "grupo táctico" Battalion task group Battalion chain group Battalion group La A y C son correctas.
Traduce "agrupación táctica" Task force Fire team Squad Platoon.
Traduce "Escuadra " Squad Fire team Ninguna es correcta La A y B son correctas.
Traduce "platoon " Sección Escuadra Regimiento Grupo táctico.
Traduce " Son las diez menos veinte" It´s twenty to ten It´s twenty past ten It´s ten to twenty It´s ten past twenty.
Traduce "son las cinco y media" It´s half past five It´s five past half 17:30 La A y C son correctas.
Traduce "Peter is my nephew" Pedro es mi primo Pedro es mi sobrino Pedro es mi tío Pedro es mi yerno.
Traduce "Alex y Susana son primos de Juan" Alex and Susan is cousin of John Alex and Susan John´s counsins Alex and Susan John´s niece Alex and Susan are John niece.
Traduce "la hermana de mi madre es mi tía" My mother´s sister is my aunt My mother´s sister is my nephew My mother´s sister is my daughter My mother´s sister is my uncle.
Traduce "chain of command" Cadena de mando Jefe con mando Jefe de operación Oficial jefe.
Traduce "Deputy officer" Jefe de Cia o similar Oficial segundo en el mando Jefe del grupo táctico Jefe del subgrupo táctico.
Traduce "el cuarto día de la semana es jueves" The fourth day of the week is Thursday The fourth day of the week is friday The fourth day of the week is thurday The third day of the week is Thursday.
Señala la correcta Today is the first of Febrary of 2020 Today is the Febrary the first of 2020 Today is the first of Febrary of 2020 La A y B son correctas.
Traduce "Infantería ligera no es una especialidad técnica" Light infantry is not a technical branch Light infantry is not a combat diver Light infantry is not a antiarcraf artillery Light infantry is not a electronic warfare.
Traduce "Supply unit" Unidad de abastecimiento Unidad de campaña Unidad de buceadores Unidad de acorazados.
Traduce "Acorazado" Armoured Bugler Truck Sapper.
Traduce "zapadores" Sappers Cavalry Armoured Bugler.
Traduce "buceador de combate" Combat diver Combat recognisance Combat sapper Combat bugler.
Un APC es..... Un BMR Son los suboficiales Es un grupo táctico Es una unidad de combate.
Traduce " ellos no comen fruta ni pescado, solo comen carne y huevos" They don't eat fruit or fish, they only eat meat and eggs They doesn't eat fruit or fisht, they only eat meat and eggs They don't eats fruit or fish, they eat meat and eggs only He don't eats fruit or fish, he only eat meat and eggs.
Denunciar test Consentimiento Condiciones de uso