1. Which standard objects have a relationship with the Account object?
Select 2 answers A. Campaign B. Opportunity C. Contact D. Lead.
2. What options are available from the Help & Training portal?
Select 2 answers A. Take Training B. Take Certification Exam C. Add Licenses D. Contact Support.
3. How can an administrator customize a standard fiscal year?
Select 2 answers A. Select the structure of the fiscal year. B. Define the start month of the fiscal year. C. Specify whether the fiscal year is defined by the year it begins or ends. D. Define the start day of the fiscal year.
4. How can an administrator customize global search to help users quickly find
Select 2 answers A. Control which fields are searched when a user performs a global search. B. Set the order that objects appear in the search results. C. Set the number of results per page. D. Add filters to the search results.
5. Where can a user view the completed tasks and past events for an opportunity?
Select 2 answers A. Activities Tab B. Open Activities related list on the opportunity record C. Activity History related list on the opportunity record D. Activity reports.
6. What tasks can be performed by a user who is assigned to the standard System Administrator profile?
Select 2 answers A. Access a log of the records a user has viewed. B. Create and assign custom profiles to users. C. Reset user passwords. D. Delete user records.
7. A user receives an error message when attempting to log in to Salesforce. What is the first step an administrator should take to troubleshoot the problem? A. Change the login IP address B. Reset the password C. Unlock the user D. View the login history.
8. An administrator is receiving a high volume of calls because users cannot log in to Salesforce. The administrator checks the Login History and notices that
most users have a status of Password Lockout. What Password Policy settings can an administrator change to reduce the number of lockouts?
Select 2 answers A. Maximum invalid login attempts B. Lockout effective period C. User passwords expire in D. Enforce password history.
9. What should an administrator consider before importing a set of records into Salesforce?
Select 2 answers A. The import file should include a record owner for each record. B. Currency field values will default to the personal currency of the record owner. C. Data should be de–duplicated in the import file prior to import. D. Validation rules are not triggered when importing data using the import wizard.
10. Sales Reps at Universal Containers need assistance from product managers when selling certain products. Product managers do not have access to opportunities, but need to gain access when they are assisting with a
specific deal. How can an administrator accomplish this? A. Notify the product manager using opportunity update reminders. B. Enable opportunity teams and allow users to add the product manager. C. Use similar opportunities to show opportunities related to the product manager. D. Enable account teams and allow users to add the product manager.
11. What does Salesforce authenticate before allowing a user to log in through the user interface?
Select 2 answers A. Whether the user's profile is API enabled. B. Whether the organization has trusted IP address. C. Whether the user's profile has login hour restrictions. D. Whether the user's role has login IP range restrictions.
12. At AW Computing the organization–wide default for cases is set to Private. The management team wants several product specialists to assist with all
cases that have been escalated. Only these product specialists need the ability to view and update all escalated cases. How can an administrator meet this
requirement? A. Create an ownership–based sharing rule for cases that gives read/write access to a role. B. Change the organization–wide default for cases to Public Read/Write. C. Create a criteria–based sharing rule for cases that give read/write access to a public group. D. Create a new product specialist role in the role hierarchy which is above the VP of Service roles.
13. In AW Computing, product managers do not have access to opportunities. How can an administrator grant them access to opportunities if the products managers are assisting with a specific deal? A. Add the product managers to the account teams for specific accounts. B. Add the product managers to the opportunity teams for specific opportunities. C. Add the product managers to a public group associated with specific opportunities. D. Add the product managers to the role above sales reps in the role hierarchy.
14. Support agents at AW Computing need to track the product type and series when creating cases. How can an administrator ensure that the product type selected determines the values available for the series? A. Create the series field as a controlling picklist and the product type field as a dependent picklist. B. Create the product type field as a controlling picklist and the series field as a dependent picklist. C. Create a lookup field from the product type object to the series object. D. Create a multi–select picklist field that includes both product types and series.
15. AW Computing populates the Industry field on each account record. The sales team wants the industry information displayed on related opportunity records and updated when the value is updated on the account record. How can an administrator meet this requirement? A. Create a look–up field on the opportunity. B. Create a cross–object formula field on the account. C. Create a roll–up summary field on the account. D. Create a cross–object formula field on the opportunity.
16. The support team at AW Computing wants two different business processes for cases: one for tracking feature requests and one for tracking customer
support issues. Each process needs to have a different set of case statuses. How can an administrator meet this requirement? A. Create one record type and support process for feature requests and another record type and support process for customer support issues. B. Create one page layout that has the case status picklist values for feature requests and another page layout that has the case status picklist values for customer support issues. C. Change the field–level security for the case status field to display the picklist values for either feature request cases or customer support cases. D. Build a validation rule that prevents users from selecting the wrong case statuses when creating a feature request or customer support case.
17. When importing records using the Data Import Wizard, what conditions will cause a record to not be imported?
Select 2 answers A. The value of a field doesn't meet the data validation criteria. B. The import file does not contain the Salesforce ID. C. A universally required field is left blank. D. A picklist value does not exist in Salesforce.
18. Why would a user choose data loader instead of the Data Import Wizard?
Select 2 answers A. Export or delete data. B. Choose whether or not to run data validation rules. C. Import lead records and prevent duplicate records. D. Save field mappings for later use.
19. What features provides an automated way to obtain a complete set of Salesforce data for archiving?
Select 2 answers A. Data Import Wizard B. Data export service C. Data loader D. Reports.
20. The difference between an opportunity record type and a sales process is: A.The sales process controls the stage field, the record type controls all other picklist fields B.The record type controls the stage field, the sales process controls all other picklist fields C.The record type controls the picklist fields D.The sales process controls all picklist fields.
21. Which action must be taken to view contacts associated with a case in the console? A.The related lists on the case page layout must be modified B.The custom links on the case page layout must be modified C.The related object on the case page layout must be modified D.The mini page layout on the case page layout must be modified.
22. How can an administrator limit the data in a report to only show accounts where the annual revenue is greater than 5 million dollars? A. Sort the report by the Annual Revenue field. B. Summarize the report by the Annual Revenue field. C. Group the report by the Annual Revenue field. D. Filter the report by the Annual Revenue field.
23. What types of dashboard components display the grand totals from the bottom of a report?
Select 2 correct answers. A. Table B. Gauge C. Metric D. Chart.
24. AW Computing uses a private sharing model for opportunities. What opportunities will a sales rep see when he drills down to an opportunity source report from a dashboard component? A. Only opportunities that the running user of the dashboard can access. B. Only opportunities that the sales rep can access. C. Only opportunities that the running user of the report can access. D. All opportunities in the organization.
25. A workflow rule contains an action that sends a task to a role called Global Sales Managers, which includes multiple users. When the workflow rule is triggered, to whom will the task be assigned? A. All users in the Global Sales Managers role. B. The owner of the record that triggered the workflow rule. C. A single user in the Global Sales Managers role. D. The default workflow user.
26. When a lead is converted by a user, which records are automatically created to store the information from the lead record?
Select 2 answers A. Account B. Contact C. Product D. Case.
27. The marketing team at AW Computing creates and distributes leads to different regional sales groups for qualification. How can an administrator automate this process? A. Create a queue for the marketing team and a workflow alert to notify the team each time a lead is assigned to the queue. B. Create a queue for each regional group and a validation rule to enforce that the leads are assigned to correct group. C. Create a default sales team for each regional group and a lead assignment rule to route leads to the default sales team. D. Create a queue for each regional group and a lead assignment rule to route leads to the queues.
28. The support team at AW Computing wants to change ownership of high–priority cases that have not been resolved after 3 hours. These cases should be owned by Tier 2 agents. How can an administrator meet this requirement? A. Create a public group and an auto–response rule. B. Create a public group and a workflow rule. C. Create case queue and an assignment rule. D. Create a case queue and an escalation rule.
29. What section of the Salesforce Console for Service and Case Feed allows users to get up to speed quickly on the details of a case? A. Interaction Log B. Publisher C. Highlights Panel D. Chatter Feed.
30. In which of the following edition you can create a Managed Package? A. Developer Edition B. Professional Edition C. Unlimited Edition D. Enterprise Edition E. Full Test Sandbox.
31. How can a system administrator grant user access to dashboards?
Select 2 answers A. Share folders with public groups B. Designate running users C. Share folders with roles D. Create and share data categories.
32. What must a system administrator consider when setting up the running user for a dashboard?
Select 2 answers A. Only users in the same role as the running user can view the dashboard B. Data access permissions determine what data the users can view in the source reports C. The running user determines the data displayed in the components of the dashboard D. The running user becomes the default owner of the dashboard.
33. What can a marketing user do using the Manage Members button on a campaign record?
Select 2 answers A. Associate existing opportunities with the campaign B. Associate existing contacts with the campaign C. Import new leads and associate them with the campaigns D. Create a custom report including all campaign members.
34. What is used to create a relationship between an Opportunity object and a Campaign object?
Select 2 answers A. Campaign influence related list B. Opportunity sales process C. Primary campaign source field D. Campaign hierarchy fields.
35. When a lead is converted and an opportunity record is created, which other object is related to the new opportunity by default?
Select 2 answers A. Account B. Contact C. Lead D. Case.
36. Which schedule type can be defined for a product?
Select 2 answers A. Revenue B. Quantity C. Production D. Forecast.
37. Which of the following is the best way to make the Field Mandatory for everyone? A. Validation Rule B. Page Layout C. Field Level Security D. Roles & Profiles.
38. What task can a delegated administrator perform?
Select 3 answers A. Log in as a user who has granted login access B. Manage specified custom objects C. Manage users within specified roles D. Create new user profiles E. Reset passwords for all users.
39. A custom field is made Read only from the Field level security and Required from Page layout. The Field will be A. Throws an error and don’t allow to make Read only field Mandatory from page layout B. Read Only for the User C. Required for the User D. User is given a choice in a pop up window.
40. Which of the following statements are true about Data Validation?
Select 2 answers A. Validation rules apply to all new and updated records for an object. B. Validation rules can update fields which are not included in a page layout. C. Validation rules can referrence fields which are not included in a page layout. D. If an error message is not set, a default message will be prompted instead. E. All of the above. F. None of the Above.
41. Which type(s) of file(s) is accessible through Content? A. Audio Files. B. PPT and Video files only. C. Salesforce CRM Content can include all file types. D. Files attached to a Chatter profile post. E. Video Files. F. Microsoft® PowerPoint presentations.
42. The account owner, opportunity owners, and case owners may or may not be the same user. A. True B. False.
43. Which file types can you use when exporting reports?
Select 2 answers A. You can not export a report. You can only email it. B. Comma Delimited (.csv) C. Excel (.xls) D. PDF.
44. A Standard profile that has Standard User Permissions and can manage published solutions and solution categories A. Marketing Profile B. Contract Manager C. System Administrator D. Marketing User E. Solution Manager.
45. Salesforce.com archives older activities according to which of the following conditions:
Select 3 answers A. Closed Events 180 days old B. Events with a due date greater than 365 days old C. Open tasks with a due date greater than 365 days old D. Closed tasks with a due date greater than 365 days old E. Closed tasks without a due date that were created more than 365 days ago.
46. User A modifies a record. This modification triggers a workflow rule for immediate execution that includes a field update on the current record. After the execution is complete, what user will be listed under the Last Modified field of this record? A. User A B. The designated workflow user C. The default workflow user D. The last user to modify the record prior to User A.
47. Which statements are true about Cloud Scheduler?
Select 3 answers A. It is available in Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer Editions only. B. Cloud Scheduler is now enabled by default for all organizations. C. You can automatically see the New Meeting Request button on all eligible contact, lead, and person account detail pages. D. Meeting organizers can not use Cloud Scheduler to request meetings with customers, and have customers select preferred times before confirming the meeting. E. Administrators can add or remove the New Meeting Request button on multiple page layouts using the new Cloud Scheduler quick setup method.
48. What is the maximum number of values you can have in a picklist? A. 500 B. 250 C. 600 D. 1.000 E. 2.000.
49. When converting a lead, what values are transferred to the opportunity?
Select 2 answers A. Amount = Lead Amount B. Close Date = Today C. Close Date = Last day in fiscal quarter D. Stage = First stage in list.
50. What is the maximum of time triggers per Workflow Rule? A. 5 B. 10 C. 15 D. 20.
51. Which of the following features is not available in Professional Edition? A. Big Deal Alert B. Workflow C. Account Sharing Rules D. Multi-Currency.
52. If you are added to a Sales Team with read/write access you then have the ability to extend sharing on the opportunity to other users. A. True B. False.
53. A Workflow rule can only be triggered when a record is created. A. True B. False.
54. You must be a user of salesforce.com in order to Receive an email notification in the case escalation process: A. True B. False.
55. Universally required fields always display on edit pages regardless of field-level security. A. True B. False.
56. The automated case user will be listed on the case history for all actions that are system defined, including:
Select 3 answers. A. When a case is automatically assigned using assignment rules B. When a case is escalated C. When a case is created online via Web-to-Case D. When a Workflow is Triggered.
57. Organization-Wide Default Sharing Rule for Calendar Access Default is as Follows: A. Hide Details B. Hide Details and Add Events C. Show Details D. Show Details and Add Events.
58. Maximum number of values allowed in a controlling field is: A. 500 B. 100 C. 300 D. 200.
59. Universal Containers would like their sales reps to be able to send branded email invitations to customers for business meetings and to collaborate with customers from a branded Website to find a suitable meeting time. How can an Administrator accomplish this? A. Create a custom email template for invitations that displays your compant logo B. Add a company logo to meeting requests in Salesforce C. Create an external integration with Google calendar using Sites D. Enable Chatter to allow reps to Communicate with customers.
60. When transferring an account from one user to another, which of the following options are selectable?
Select 2 answers A. Transfer closed cases B. Transfer closed opportunities C. Transfer open activities D. Transfer closed activities.
1. Time-dependent workflow – maximum triggers allowed per rule: A. Maximum of 10 time triggers per rule B. Maximum of 20 time triggers per rule C. Maximum of 40 time triggers per rule D. Maximum of 50 time triggers per rule.
2. Which statement is true regarding dynamic dashboard: A. They show data from the perspective of the logged-in user. B. They are automatically created when you create a custom object C. They perform calculations that standard dashboards cannot D. They display the source report as you hover over a dashboard component.
3. Marketing and sales users at universal containers would like more visibility into lead and contact participation in this years trade show. How would an administrator build this into the application?
Select 2 answers A. Create cross-object formula fields to display campaign member record
details on a lead or a contact record B. Alert lead and contact owners with workflow when a prospective customer
regsiters for the event C. Customize the campaign member related list on the lead or contact object D. Create cross-object formula fields to display lead or contact record details on
a campaign member record.
4. How can chatter feed for Content can be used?
Select 2 answers A. To store chatter posts in Content B. To share files from a workspace to a feed C. To link a workspace to a chatter from Content D. To search for files posted to chatter from Content.
5. What must an administrator do to enable advanced currency management for
an organization? A. Purchase unlimited edition licenses B. Request a feature license from salesforce.com C. Enable customizable forecasting D. Enable multiple currencies.
6. Which is a capability of drag-and-drop dashboards?
Select 2 answers A. Drag and drop a dashboard onto any page in salesforce B. Drag and drop records onto a dashboard C. Drag and drop reports onto a dashboard as the data source of the component D. Drag and drop chart types onto a dashboard to create a component.
7. Which is a capability of the cloud scheduler?
Select 2 answers A. Allow a user to propose multiple meeting times B. Automatic propose meeting times based on salesforce user calendars C. Sync a salesforce calendar with an outlook calendar D. Custom brand different invitations per customer.
8. Which is a capability of chatter?
Select 3 answers: A. Receive updates related to records followed by a user B. Share updates, files, and links with leads and contacts C. Receive recommendations for users and records to follow D. Follow people within salesforce organization E. Post updates, files, links to chatter pages.
9. What is the maximum number of records that return in a report without
exporting the results? A. 65000 B. 2000 C. 3000 D. 1000.
10. What can an agent do when resolving a case?
Select 2 answers A. Email articles to a customer B. Create an article upon closing a case C. Assign data categories to a case D. Attach only one article to a case.
11. What type of field can a lookup filter be applied to?
Select 3 answers A. Hierarchical relationship fields B. Master-detail relationship fields C. Relationship fields for records owned by queues D. Lookup fields to the account, contact, user, and custom objects E. Lookup fields to the activity object.
12. Which function can be performed using enhanced profile management?
Select 2 answers A. Merge profiles B. Make mass permission modifications across multiple profiles C. Make mass profile name changes D. Edit profile permissions directly in a list view.
13. Which email address option is available to override the from email address in a workflow email alert? A. An active administrator's email address B. A manual entered email address C. An active user's email address D. An organization -wide email address.
14. Which step is not a part of creating custom application? A. Selecting tabs B. Adding a logo C. Selecting profiles D. Creating a custom object.
15. A role has many to many relationships with the user? A. True B. False.
16. Is it true that campaigns and opportunities have many to many relationship? A. True B. False.
17. Using the following hierarchy, if a sharing rule exists granting operations
person read/write access to sales management on the account object, what
access does operations management have to sales management's accounts?
Default access for the account object is public read only.
operations person A. None B. Read only C. Read/write D. Read/write/transfer.
18. File attachments, document tabs, and sales force content count towards
data storage: A. True B. False.
19. A record is modified on 1/1/2014. It meets criteria for a time-based workflow
rule; this rule schedules an action for 7 days after rule execution. On 1/4/2014
the record is modified and no longer meets workflow rule criteria.
On 1/5/2014 the record is modified and once again meets the initial time-based
workflow rule criteria. How many workflow actions will execute and when? A. 1 on 1/8/2014 B. 2 on 1/8/20014 and 1/12/2014 C. 1 on 1/12/2014.
20. What would prevent a user from including fields when running a report? A. Field-level security & page layouts B. Page layouts only C. Field-level security only D. None of the above.
21. The system administrator has created a new custom object and application.
This individual now needs to populate the new object with 1000 records, which
are formatted in a csv file. The import wizard is appropriate for this task. A. True B. False.
22. You must create the business process before creating record types for each
of these objects except? A. Lead B. Opportunity C. Case D. Campaign E. Solutions.
23. You can then associate each business process with one / more record types
and make it available to users based on their: A. Role B. Profile C. Owd D. Licence type E. Salesforce edition.
24. Which of the following is an example of one-to-many relationships between
standard objects? A. Opportunities to opportunity products B. Accounts to contacts C. Contacts to tickets D. Contacts to accounts.
25. When a user chooses to convert a lead, what can they optionally choose to
Select 2 answers. A. An existing opportunity record B. An existing account record C. An existing contact record D. An existing lead record.
26. Which is a capability of the service cloud console?
Select 3 answers. A. It provides data visibility by combining a list view and related records on one screen. B. It allows agents to view key record information in the highlights panel. C. It preserves the context of calls using primary tabs and subtabs. D. It allows access to data by opening each record in a new window. E. It allows agents to take notes in an interaction log while on a call.
27. Changing the data type of an existing custom field can cause data loss in
which following situations?
Choose 2 answers. A. Saving a record B. Mass exporting data C. Changing to or from type date or date/time D. Changing to a currency from any other type.
28. What is the maximum number of records to be printed in the printable view
of a list view? A. 2000 B. 100 C. 1000 D. 200.
29. Which step is required when configuring the salesforce for outlook?
Select 2 answers A. Enable the chatter feed sync with outlook. B. Select sync direction and conflict behavior. C. Assign users and profiles to a configuration. D. Select the appropriate configuration template.
30. Which type of file is accessible through Content?
Select 2 answers A. Files uploaded to the Documents tab B. Files uploaded to Knowledge C. Files attached to a chatter profile post D. Files attached to a chatter group post.
31. What are features of mobile lite?
Select 3 answers. A. It is a free version that does not require a license B. Mobile lite is supported for partner portal users. C. A system administrator must enable mobile lite in order for users to be able to use it. D. Mobile lite users can view, create, edit, and delete accounts, assets, contacts, leads, opportunities, events, tasks, cases, and solutions. E. Administrators must assign users to a mobile configuration before it can be
used by a user.
32. Sales management wants to stay informed when big opportunities are being
closed. They have requested that they receive notification when opportunities
with large amounts are closed. How can a system administrator accomplish
Choose 2 answers. A. Opportunity update reminders B. Validation rule C. Big deal alerts D. Workflow Email Alerts.
33. When you transfer ownership of an account, the new owner will also gain
ownership of the following records related to the transferred account
Select 3 answers. A. Any notes that belong to the existing owner. B. All contacts that belong to the existing owner. C. All opportunities - open and closed D. All open activities assigned to the existing owner. Note that completed activities will not be transferred.
34. A user wants to delete some old cases. What considerations must the user
take into account?
Select 2 answers A. Related case comments are deleted B. Related contacts are deleted C. Related activities are deleted D. Related accounts are deleted.
35. If an administrator needs to display the total of all closed won opportunities
on the detail page of an account they can: A. Create a roll-up summary field to display the total B. Create a look-up field that calculates the sum C. Create a text summary field to reference the total D. Create a summary.
36. What is found on a company profile?
Select 5 answers. A. Language, locale, and time zone B. Profiles C. Licenses D. Storage and used space E. Manage currencies F. Fiscal years.
37. Will users have to use their security token when logging into connect for
outlook if their ip range has already been added to a trusted ip range? A. Yes B. No.
38. If the org wide default is public read/write for an object, what feature in
salesforce is needed to restrict access to that object? A. Profile B. Role hierarchy C. Record type D. Page layout.
39. If a user selects the manage members button on a campaign they will be
able to select:
Select 4 answers. A. Add members - search B. Add members - import file C. Edit members - search D. Add member - profile E. Update & add members - import file.
40. Which of the following are setting options for the user interface?
Select 4 answers. A. Enable collapsible sections B. Show quick create C. Show custom sidebar components on all pages D. Transfer all open opportunities. E. Enable drag-and-drop scheduling on list views F. Enable chatter.
41. After a custom fiscal year structure is defined, your company decides to use
the gregorian calendar for fiscal purposes, you can return to the standard fiscal
year calendar? A. True B. False.
42. Which combination of objects is available when creating a custom report
type for chatter reports?
Select 2 answers A. Opportunities, followers, user feed B. Accounts, user feed, comments C. Users, user feed, comments D. Chatter groups, members.
43. Which of the following are standard salesforce objects?
Select 4 answers. A. Contract B. Opportunity product C. Price book D. Ticket E. Solution.
44. Which statement is true regarding chatter groups? A. Private groups are not displayed in the groups tab. B. Private group posts are visible to the owner and anyone above in the role
hierarchy. C. Users with the "manage chatter groups" profile permission can create
groups. D. Any chatter user can create public or private groups.
45. Which data can be synced using the new salesforce for outlook?
Select 3 answers. A. Custom objects B. Events C. Leads D. Contacts E. Tasks.
46. What is true about multi-day events?
Select 2 answers A. Multi-day events have a start and end times B. Multi-day events must be assigned to only one user C. There is not a recurring checkbox for multi-day events.
47. Campaign influences allow users to report on which users influenced an
opportunity. A. True B. False.
48. If a lead associated to a campaign is converted, where is the campaign
Select 2 answers A. Campaign source field on the opportunity B. Activity history on the opportunity campaign C. This information does not convert over D. Campaign history related list on the contact.
49. Which functions are available with standard fields?
Select 3 answers. A. Adding or removing non-required fields from the page layout. B. Changing field labels C. Auto populate from related record D. Adding help text to certain fields.
50. Which function is NOT available in the report builder interface, prior to
running the report? A. Save B. Printable view C. Schedule future runs D. Show/hide details E. Export details.
51. Who can gain access to folders?
Select 3 answers. A. Roles B. Roles & subordinates C. Account/ sales team members D. Public groups.
52. Which of the following statements are true concerning email activation?
Select 2 answers. A. The email activation feature requires that the user enter an activation code before logging onto a new computer B. The email activation feature cannot be disabled C. The email activation feature can be disabled by request to salesforce.com support D. The email activation feature can be disabled through the ui.
53. When you define a data validation rule, what else must you also define? A. Whether or not the field is required B. An error message C. What email gets sent if the rule triggers D. Whether or not the record gets deleted.
54. Once solution category browsing has been enabled for an org, a user must
have what permission to add a category? A. Create on solution B. Edit and delete on solution C. Edit on solution D. Create and edit on solution E. Manage categories.
55. The access settings available when setting organization wide defaults are:
Select 2 answers A. Private, public read only, public read write, public read write transfer and controlled by parent B. Not used to control the ability to create or delete records C. Are used to control the ability to create or delete records.
56. When a record was created on july 1st, set to trigger a workflow on july
30th, but was edited on july 23rd to no longer meet the criteria. What will
happen to the workflow? A. Put on hold B. Removed from the queue C. Workflow will fire on july 30th D. Workflow will fire on july 23rd.
57. Who can manually share a record?
Select 3 answers. A. The owner of the record B. Anyone on the role hierarchy, directly below the owner of the record C. System administrator profile D. Anyone with modify all data on their profile.
58. A system administrator needs to restrict users ability to view a dashboard.
How can this be accomplished?
Select 2 answers A. Restrict the access to the folder that the source report is located B. Create a sharing rule to restrict the access C. Edit the dashboard properties to save it in a folder that is accessible to only certain people D. Restrict the access to the folder that the dashboard is located.
59. A system administrator wants to do some maintenance on the system and
begins by deleting custom fields that are obsolete. In which situation would he
run into an issue?
Select 3 answers. A. If the field is used in a validation rule B. If the field is referenced in a report type C. If the field is referenced in a workflow field update D. If the field is used in a formula field.
60. A system administrator is performing maintenance on the system and is inserting new records. He accidentally performs an upload with the incorrect
information. What options does the system administrator have?
Select 2 answers A. Mass delete with the mass delete wizard B. Delete the records with the import wizard C. Delete the records with the data loader D. Delete the records with the microsoft outlook plugin.
1- Where can the multilingual solution search feature be enabled?
Choose 2 answers A- Public Knowledge Base B- Salesforce Content C- Solution tab search D- Self-service portal.
2- What is an option when customizing a report?
Choose 3 answers A- Add a gauge component B- Summarize fields C- Add a grouping D- Schedule a refresh time E- Add a filter.
3- What is the purpose of Customer Communities?
Choose 2 answers A- To provide Web self-service by exposing Knowledge articles B- To allow partners to access contact records for case collaboration C- To share support reports and dashboards with high-profile accounts D- To allow customers to log and check the status of cases online.
4- What item appears in a user’s My Unresolved Items after synchronization
using Salesforce for Outlook?
Choose 2 answers A- Notes not associated to a record B- Cases not assigned to a contact C- Contacts not assigned to an account D- Emails not associated to a record.
5- What should be considered when configuring the lead conversion process?
Choose 2 answers A- Custom lead fields can be mapped to custom object fields B- Standard lead fields are automatically converted to account, contact, and opportunity fields C- Custom lead fields can be mapped to account, contact, and opportunity fields. D- Roll-up summary lead fields can be mapped to custom contact fields.
6- The support team at Universal Containers wants to be more proactive about
renewing support. They would like the support representative dedicated to each
account to be notified a month before the support plan expires.
What should an administrator configure to meet this requirement? A- Workflow rule B- Auto-response rule C- Assignment rule D- Escalation rule.
7- When the multiple currencies feature is enabled, which currency is used as
the basis for exchange rate? A- Record currency B- Corporate currency C- Personal currency D- Active currency.
8- Which setting can a system administrator enable in the Salesforce user
Choose 2 answers A- Customizable recent tags B- Related list hover links C- Chatter Messenger for specific users D- Printable list views.
9- How can users access Salesforce from their mobile devices?
Choose 2 answers A- Install Salesforce Connect for mobile B- Use web browser on a mobile device C- Use the downloadable Salesforce1 mobile application D- Install the Salesforce1 mobile configuration.
10- A user profile has login hour restrictions set to Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The user has logged in at 4:30 p.m. on a Tuesday and it is
now 5:01 p.m.
Which behaviour of the application should the user expect? A- The user will be able to continue working, but will be unable to start any new session B- The user will be logged out and any unsaved work-in-process will be saved. C- The user will be logged out and any unsaved work-in-process will be lost. D- The user will be able to continue working and start new sessions.
11- Universal Containers has a marketing team set up as a public group. A
sales representative would like to engage marketing team on one opportunity
What should the sales representative do to ensure the marketing team can
access the opportunity? A- Change the opportunity owner to the public group B- Add the public group to the opportunity team C- Manually share the record with the public group D- Add the public group to an opportunity queue.
12- What user interface setting must be enabled for users to edit records in a
Choose 2 answers A- Enhanced page layout editor B- Inline editing C- Enhanced lists D- Enhanced profile list views.
13- An opportunity record, created with a close date of July 30, meets the
criteria of a time-dependent workflow rule. The time-dependent action is
scheduled for July 23.
What happens if the opportunity is edited before July 23 and no longer meets
the criteria? A- The time-dependent action will execute on July 30 B- The time-dependent action will execute on July 23 C- The time-dependent action is put on hold D- The time-dependent action is automatically removed from the queue.
14- What is a method for adding content to Salesforce CRM Content?
Choose 2 answers A- Attachments B- Libraries C- Documents D- Chatter files.
15- What does a page layout allow an administrator to control? A- The business process and related picklist values displayed B- The record types available to each role and profile C- The field users see on detail and edit pages D- The fields users see in reports and list views.
16- The marketing team at Universal Containers wants to send an email to each
lead received from its website. The country of the incoming lead should
determine the language of the email that will be sent to the lead.
How can a system administrator automate this process? A- Create an email template for each language and an assignment rule
to send the appropriate template B- Create a single email template and use the translation workbench to
translate and send the appropriate template C- Create an email template for each language and an auto-response
rule to send the appropriate template D- Create an email template for each language and a workflow alert to
send the appropriate template.
17- Which is a feature of Chatter?
Choose 3 answers A- Events B- Bookmarks C- Recommendations D- Feeds E- Notes.
18- What level of access can be set when sharing a document folder with
Choose 2 answers A- Read-only B- Read/Write/Create/Delete C- Read/Write D- Read/Write/Create.
19- Which feature license can be assigned to a user record in Salesforce?
Choose 2 answers A- Opportunity User B- Knowledge User C- Service Cloud User D- Console User.
20- How can Knowledge articles be used?
Choose 2 answers A- To display Salesforce Solutions B- To display Salesforce Answers C- To display for customer self-service D- To resolve customer cases.
21- What option is available when scheduling a dashboard refresh?
Choose 2 answers A- Send a refresh notification to users with access to the dashboard B- View and remove a scheduled dashboard refresh C- Schedule the dashboard to refresh in different time zones D- Define refresh times for specific dashboard components.
22- What is the purpose of the Ideas community?
Choose 2 answers A- To provide access to articles that answer questions around an idea
theme B- To comment on and vote for ideas posted by other community
members C- To posts customer ideas by logging cases on the Ideas tab of the
portal D- To invite customers, partners, and employees to submit ideas around
23- Which circumstance will prevent a system administrator from deleting a
custom field? A- The field is used in a page layout B- The field is used in a workflow field update C- The field is used in a report D- The field is part of a field dependency.
24- Universal Containers requires that the organization-wide default for
opportunities set to public read/write. However, sales users are complaining that
opportunity reports return too many results, making it difficult to find their team’s
opportunities in the report result.
How can the system administrator address this problem? A- Update the sharing rules to limit user access to certain opportunities B- Move the opportunity report into a folder with restricted access C- Move the opportunity reports into each user’s personal report folder D- Use the Show filter to filter report results and reduce records returned.
25- When can a validation rule be used to prevent invalid data?
Choose 3 Answers A- When records are deleted by a user B- When records are imported C- When records are submitted using web-to-lead D- When records are updated by a workflow rule E- When records are edited by a user.
26- What should an administrator consider when configuring workflow rules?
Choose 2 answers A- Rules must be deactivated before using an import wizard B- All existing records are evaluated when a new rule is activated C- Rule actions can take place immediately or on a specific date D- Rules can be evaluated when records are created or edited.
27- What feature allows a user to group campaigns within a specific marketing
program or initiative? A- Campaign influence B- Campaign lists C- Campaign members D- Campaign hierarchy.
28- Which chart type can be used to display summary values from two different
levels of grouping in a report?
Choose 2 answers A- Donut Chart B- Stacked bar chart C- Grouped line chart D- Funnel chart.
29- Universal Containers set the organization-wide defaults for cases to private.
When a case is escalated, case ownership changes to a Tier 2 support agent.
How can a system administrator give the sale operations team read/write
access to all escalated cases? A- Create a criteria-based sharing rule B- Create a case assignment rule C- Create an ownership-based sharing rule D- Create a case escalation rule.
30- Which statement about products and price books is true?
Choose 2 answers A- The standard and list price for a product can be listed in multiple
currencies B- Price books that contain assets cannot contain products C- A product can have a different list price in different price books D- Products without a price are automatically added to the standard price book.
31- What type of record access can an Administrator grant through sharing
Choose 2 answers A- Read/Write/Transfer B- Read Only C- Read/Write/Delete D- Read/Write.
32- Which option is available when using the process visualizer?
Choose 2 answers A- Add approval steps from the process visualizer B- View approval processes as a flow chart C- Share the annotated approval process diagrams D- Edit the criteria used to trigger the approval process.
33- A user is having trouble logging into Salesforce. The user’s login history
shows that this person has attempted to log in multiple times and has been
locked out of the organization.
How can the system administrator help the user log into Salesforce?
Choose 2 answers A- Send an email to the user containing the user’s password B- Log in as the user and enter a new password C- Click Reset Password on the user’s record detail page D- Click Unlock on the user’s record detail page.
34- Which dashboard component can display data from the summary rows of a
Choose 2 answers A- Metric B- Table C- Gauge D- Chart.
35- A marketing user needs to create a new campaign, but the New button is
NOT visible from the campaign home page. The system administrator has
verified that the user has the “Create” profile permission for the campaign
How should the system administrator resolve the issue? A- Select the marketing User checkbox in the user record B- Add the New button to the page layout using the page layout editor C- Select the “Manage Campaigns” profile permission D- Grant the user “Read” profile permission for the campaign object.
36- Universal Containers uses a custom field on the account object to capture
the account credit status. The sales team wants to display the account credit
status on opportunities.
Which feature should a system administrator use to meet this requirement? A- Cross-object formula field B- Workflow field update C- Lookup field D- Roll-up summary field.
37- Universal Containers has two business groups, Product and Services. Both
groups will be using opportunities to track deals, but different fields are required
by each group
How should a system administrator meet this requirement?
Choose 2 answers A- Create two sales processes B- Create two page layouts C- Create two permission sets D- Create two record types.
38- Universal Containers wants to create a custom object to capture account
survey data. Users must be able to select an account from the survey record.
Users also need the ability to view related surveys on the account record.
How should the system administrator meet these requirements?
Choose 2 answers A- Create a lookup relationship field on the account object B- Add the account related list to the survey page layout C- Add the survey related list to the account page layout D- Create a lookup relationship field on the survey object.
39- How can a system administrator restrict users from viewing certain fields in
list views, searches, page layouts and reports? A- Remove the field from reports and list views B- Set the field to hidden using field-level security C- Remove the field from page layout D- Set the field to hidden on the user role.
40- What can be modified on standard object fields?
Choose 3 answers A- Label B- Field type C- Picklist values D- Help text E- Default text.
41- If two objects have a parent-child relationship, how can a user access the
child record from the parent record? A- Child field B- Lookup field C- Related list D- Custom link.
42- What relationship can be selected in a custom report type where Accounts
is the primary object and Contacts is the related object? A- Each contact must have a related account B- Each account must not have related contacts C- Each contact may or may not have a related account D- Each account may or may not have related contacts.
43- Universal Containers currently assigns its users from the facilities and IT
team to the same profile. Universal Containers recently created a custom object
to track company cars and wants only users from the facilities team to have
access to this new object.
How can administrator meet this requirement? A- Modify the standard profile currently shared by both teams B- Create a custom profile for users on the facilities team C- Configure field-level security on the new object for the facilities team
hierarchy D- Assign the facilities team to a new role in the role .
44- Universal Containers uses a private sharing model for opportunities. The
sales team wants sales engineers to be involved in specific opportunities to help
sales representatives close deals faster.
How can an administrator meet this request? A- Add Chatter groups to opportunities B- Add Sales engineers to accounts teams C- Add sales engineers to opportunity teams D- Enable Chatter Feed Tracking on opportunities.
45- A marketing user has received a file of leads to import in Salesforce.
What tool can be used to avoid duplicate lead records? A- Data loader B- Merge leads function C- Import wizard D- Validation rules.
46- Sales representatives at Universal Containers should not be able to create
leads, delete their own accounts, or send mass emails.
How can an administrator meet these requirements? A- Create a sharing rule B- Modify a standard profile C- Change the organization-wide default settings D- Create a custom profile.
47- The VP of Sales at Universal Containers requested that “Verbal Agreement”
be added as a new opportunity stage. The administrator added this new picklist
value to the stage field, but found that the new value was not available to users.
What should the administrator do? A- Ensure the new value was marked as active B- Ensure the limit of 10 stage values was not exceeded C- Add the new value to the appropriate sales process D- Add the new value to the appropriate record type.
48- When importing data, what happens if some records do NOT meet the data
validation criteria? A- Import process fails only for the records with invalid data B- Import process requires user authorization to import the invalid
records C- Import process aborts when it encounters the first invalid record D- Import process ignores the data validation criteria.
49- What is the purpose of the AppExchange?
Choose 2 answers A- Support users can install the Salesforce Console for Service custom
app B- Customers can share and install apps published by Salesforce
partners C- Partners can download accounts and contacts to collaborate on sales
deals D- Administrators can download and customize pre-built dashboards and
50- Universal Containers wants to ensure that users complete the standard
Industry field when creating a new account record. To address this concern, the
administrator set the industry field as required. However, some users are still
able to create a new account record without completing the Industry field.
What should an administrator do to troubleshoot the issue?
Choose 2 answers A- Verify the field-level security for the Industry field is not set to “Read
Only” on the users’ profiles B- Verify the users have the “Modify all Data” permission for accounts on
their profiles C- Verify the users have the “Edit” permission for accounts on their
profiles D- Verify the industry field is set as required on all the account page
layouts assigned to the users’.
51- When case assignment rules are being set up, cases can be assigned to
Choose 2 answers A- User B- Case team C- Queue D- Contac.
52- The support group at Universal Containers wants agents to capture different
information for product support and inquiry cases. In addition, the lifecycle for
product support cases should have more steps than the lifecycle for inquiry
What feature should an administrator use to meet these requirements?
Choose 3 answers A- Page layouts B- Field-level security C- Record types D- Permission sets E- Support processes.
53- What setting is controlled by a user’s profile?
Choose 3 answers A- Feature license assignment B- Field-level security C- Assigned apps D- Locale settings E- Record type assignment.
54- What type of customization can be done on Activities (tasks and events)?
Choose 3 answers A- Validation Rules B- Workflow Rules C- Custom Fields D- Field Tracking E- Assignment Rule.
55- A system administrator at Universal Containers created a new account
record type. However, sales users are unable to select the new record type
when creating new account records.
What is a possible reason for this?
Choose 2 answers A- The record type does not have an associated page layout B- The record type has not been activated C- The record type has not been added to the sales user profile D- The record types has not been set as the default record type.
56- Universal Containers uses web-to-case to convert support requests
submitted through its website into cases. The support team would like
Salesforce to automatically send an email containing password reset
instructions to the customer when the case subject contains the words “forgot”
What does the administrator need to configure to meet this requirement? A- Validation rule B- Auto-response rule C- Email-to-case D- Support settings.
57- What standard object has a one-to-many relationship with the account
Choose 3 answers A- Contact B- Lead C- Opportunity D- Campaign E- Case.
58- When using sharing rules, what can records be shared with?
Choose 2 answers A- Queues B- Public groups C- Roles and subordinates D- Profiles.
59- Universal Containers wants to automatically back up all Salesforce data on
a monthly basis
Which tool can a system administrator use to meet this requirement? A- Data export service B- Reporting snapshot C- Import wizard D- Scheduled report.
60- What can be transferred from one user to another user during a mass
transfer of account records?
Choose 3 answers A- Open cases B- Open activities C- Closed activities D- Related custom object records E- Closed cases.
1. You can share the dashboard components snapshot with everyone in the
company with chatter? A. No, we cannot share with the company B. No, we cannot share with people who do not have access to the dashbaord C. Yes we can share, but only people having access to dashboard will be able to see the data D. Yes and everyone will be able to see it regardless of access to dashboard.
2. Queues cannot be created on which object in salesforce.com? A. Lead B. Case C. Account D. Custom object.
3. Can an administrator change the profile settings of the standard Solution
Manager profile? A. Yes B. No C. Depends on the setting of the administrator profile.
4. Which of the following is not a valid business process in salesforce.com? A. Sales processes B. Marketing process C. Lead processes D. Support processes E. Solution processes.
5. Inline editing is available in visual force pages? A. True B. False.
6. What is the significance of primary master - detail relationship in a junction
object? A. Look and feel is inherited from primary master object B. Record ownership is inherited from primary master object C. No such significance D. Both A & B.
7. Which of the following objects cannot be imported via the salesforce.com
import wizard? A. Leads B. Accounts C. Opportunities D. Solutions.
8. A custom field is made read only from the field level security and required
from page layout. The field will be: A. Read only for the user B. Required for the user C. Throws an error and don't allow to make read only field mandatory from page layout D. User is given a choice in a pop up window.
9. How many fields can be enabled for tracking on a custom object? A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40 E. None of the above.
10. Can the user records be permanently deleted from salesforce.com? A. Yes B. No C. Depends on profile settings of the administrator D. User records can be archived so that they are available on request.
11. How many custom summary formula fields are allowed on a single report? A. 5 B. 10 C. 15 D. 20 E. No limit.
12. Which of the following is not a Roll-up summary field operation? A. Sum B. Max C. Min D. Count E. Average.
13. Which of the following is not part of the profile? A. User license B. Page layout C. Record types D. Field level security E. Roles.
14. Is it possible for a user to see different set of data in report and in a dashboard based on the same report? A. Yes B. No.
15. Which import functionality of salesforce.com should be used if one needs to import the 30000 Cases in salesforce.com? A. Import wizard B. Data loader C. Any one of A or B D. None of A or B.
16. Which type of reports can't be used to create groups of data or charts? A. Tabular B. Summary C. Matrix D. None of the above.
17. How many custom fields can be created on an object in an unlimited edition? A. 100 B. 500 C. 800 D. Unlimited fields.
18. All dashboard viewers see data based on the security settings of the running user—regardless of their own personal security settings? A. True B. False.
19. How many Roll-up summary fields can be created in the Enterprise edition on a custom object? (release W16) A. 10 B. 25 C. 50 D. No restriction on no. of fields.
20. What happens when a user owns an opportunity record but does not have the read permission on opportunity object? A. He still sees the opportunity record B. He is not able to see the opportunity record C. This case can never arise.
21. Conditional highlighting cannot be used for? A. Tabular reports B. Summary reports C. Matrix reports D. None of the above.
22. Which feature in sfdc combines a list view and related records into one screen with different frames so that users have all the information they need when interacting with salesforce.com? A. Accounts B. Asset C. Console D. Call center E. Campaign.
23. A sales team is a set of users that normally work together on _________ ? A. Accounts B. Leads C. Opportunities D. Contacts E. Cases.
24. On which OWD sharing defaults can sharing rules NOT be defined? A. OWD is private B. OWD is public read only C. OWD is public read/write D. Sharing rules can be created on any of the above.
25. Which of the following is an automated process your organization can use to approve records in salesforce.com? A. Validation process B. Approval process C. Workflow rules D. Record types.
26. Which of the following email template cannot be used to send a mass email? A. Text B. Html with letterhead C. Custom html D. Visualforce.
27. Which of the following does not need business process? A. Leads B. Opportunities C. Contacts D. Cases.
28. With sharing rules one can make automatic exceptions to the Organization-Wide default for defined sets of users. A. True B. False.
29. An opportunity that reaches the threshold with 80% probability will trigger additional alerts if the probability subsequently goes higher to 85%. A. Yes B. No C. Depends on the settings.
30. Which of the following types of packages can be upgraded? A. Managed packages B. Unmanaged packages C. Both A & B D. None of the above.
31. Auto response rules work on which objects? A. Leads and cases B. Leads and accounts C. Accounts and opportunity D. Account and cases.
32. Which of the following feature allows you to send an email when an opportunity reaches a threshold value? A. Validation rule B. Big deal alert C. Opportunity alert D. Big ticket email.
33. How many ranges can be defined in the case of a conditional highlighting? A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5.
34. When are the formula fields re-calculated? A. Every 15 minutes B. Every time they are seen (viewed) C. After every DML operation D. Admin can set the time of refresh.
35. How do you find out that the approval process is edited? A. Last modified by field B. Audit trail C. History record on approval page layout D. All of the above.
36. Formatting of report is maintained when it is exported via printable view? A. True B. False.
37. Which of the following is a salesforce.com definition for a lead? A. Any person, organization or company that may be interested in your products and services, not yet customers B. An organization, individual or company involved with your business such as customers, competitors and partners C. Any potential revenue-generating event i.e. "sales deal" D. Any individual or influencer associated with an account.
38. How many solution records can be imported via import wizard? A. 500 B. 5,000 C. 50,000 D. Solution records cannot be imported via import wizard.
39. What should be the advanced filter conditions to meet the requirement "find contacts owned by poo that have a title of cfo, functional role of cfo, or reports to the cfo?"
1) title equals cfo
2) functional role equals cfo
3) reports to equals cfo
4) contact owner contains poo A. (1 or 2 or 3) and 4 B. (4 and (2 or 3)) or 1 C. (1 or 2 or (3 and 4) D. (1 and (2 or 3)) or 4.
40. If you delete an email from a case and then delete the case, you will not be able to retrieve the deleted email from the recycle bin A. True B. False.
41. How many user records can be imported via import wizard? A. 500 B. 5,000 C. 50,000 D. User records cannot be imported via import wizard.
42. Reports show only the information you can access, whereas dashboards show information which you cannot normally access. A. True B. False.
43. Which of the following is true about page layouts? A. Control the layout and organization of detail and edit pages B. Control which fields, related lists, and custom links users see, on detail and edit pages only C. Control which standard and custom buttons display on detail pages and related lists D. Determine whether fields are visible, read only, or required, on detail and edit pages only E. All of the above.
44. To email a report to other users, the report must be in a public folder with access granted to the other users? A. True B. False.
45. Which of the following are not controlled by the page layouts? A. Custom fields B. Sections C. Related list D. Custom button E. Validation rule error message.
46. If a field is visible in the search layout but hidden for certain users via the field-level security settings then which of the following statement is true? A. The field-level security overrides the search layout and the field will be hidden for all users B. The field will still be visible in search layout to all the users C. The field-level security overrides the search layout and the field will be hidden for those users D. None of the above.
47. If a report is run which returns 20,000 records then A. All 20k records are displayed in the UI B. First 2k records are displayed in the UI C. 10 reports each having 2k records are created D. Report fails and an error is reported.
48. Which one of the following is a salesforce.com definition for an opportunity? A. Any person, organization or company that may be interested in your products and services, not yet customers B. An organization, individual or company involved with your business such as customers, competitors and partners C. Any potential revenue-generating event i.e. "sales deal" D. Any individual or influencer associated with an account.
49. What does the dashboard snapshot on the home page display? A. Only the dashboard determined by the system administrator B. You cannot display a dashboard on the home page C. The first two rows of any of your available dashboards D. The first row of any available dashboards E. The complete dashboard set by the user himself.
50. Which of the following make a user record unique? A. Profile B. Email ID C. Username D. Role.
51. Which of the following cannot be used to customize your home page A. Company logo (image) B. Dashboard snapshot C. Custom links D. Custom formula field.
52. It is possible for an account to be part of multiple Territories? A. Yes B. No.
53. Though multiple campaigns can be influential, you can only designate one campaign as the primary campaign source on the opportunity? A. True B. False.
54. Which of the following settings directly affects date fields to display as mm/dd/yyyy? A. Locale B. Time zone C. Language D. Default currency.
55. For custom object records to appear in search results, an associated tab needs to exist, but does not have to be visible to users. A. True B. False.
56. Which of the following statements is true? A. Tasks allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed; email alerts cannot track specific actions B. Email alerts allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed, tasks cannot track specific actions C. Email alerts and tasks allow you to track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed D. Email alerts and tasks cannot track the specific actions you plan to perform or have performed.
57. _________ are words or short phrases that users can associate with most salesforce.com records to describe and organize their data in a personalized
way? A. Categories B. Tags C. Groups D. Libraries.
58. Recent items use the? A. Edit pagelayout B. Detail pagelayout C. Sidebar D. Related list.
59. __________ are a collection of force.com components and applications that are made available to other organizations through the appexchange.
A. Application B. Object C. Workflow rules D. Packages E. Visual force page.
60. Which of the following is used for automatically opening records by an administrator when they meet a data trigger point? A. Manual sharing B. Criteria based sharing rules C. OWD D. None of the above.
1. A sales user at Universal Container has updated the opportunity stage for an
opportunity in the pipeline. What may be updated as a result of the stage
Choose 2 answers. A. Sales quota B. Account rating C. Forecast category D. Probability.
2. A sales executive at Universal Containers wants to be notified whenever
high-value opportunities are created for hot accounts. How should an admin
meet this requirement? A. Create the workflow rule on opportunity object B. Create an escalation rule based on the opportunity amount C. Create an auto-response rule based on the opportunity amount D. create a validation rule that evaluates the account rating.
3. The sales team at Universal Container wants an easy solution to gather
customer requirements and share presentations with their customers. What
should an admin do to help the sales team achieve this goal?
Choose 2 answers. A. Add customers to private chatter groups B. Use chatter files to share presentations C. Add customers to libraries D. Create opportunity teams for customers.
4. Which statement about sharing rules is true?
Choose 2 answers. A. Sharing rules open up access of records B. Sharing rules are required in public read/write organizations C. Sharing rules grant delete access to records D. Sharing rules grant record access to roles and public groups.
5. What must an admin do when creating a record type? A. Set the field level security for the record type B. Create a new page layout for the record type C. Assign the record type to the appropriate profiles D. Add the record type to the required user records.
6. What is a capability of Salesforce Knowledge?
Choose 2 answers. A. Knowledge allows an organization to share articles with partner portal
users B. Knowledge only allows a single article type across all data categories C. Knowledge automatically creates a solution for each new article D. Knowledge uses data categories and roles to make articles visible to
the specific users.
7. Universal Container is using a private sharing model. The U.S. sales director
needs full access to all records owned by the U.S. sales representatives. How
can this be accomplished? A. Define a role hierarchy where the U.S sales director rolls up to the
CEO B. Define a role hierarchy where the U.S. sales representatives roll up to
the sales director C. Give the U.S. sales director read/write/edit/delete object permission on
the profile D. Place the U.S. sales director in a queue with the U.S. sales
8. What will occur when a system admin creates a dynamic dashboard? A. The data displayed varies based on the user viewing the dashboard B. The dashboard component resizes based on the device used to view it C. The dashboard automatically sends an email when the underlying
data changes D. The dashboard refreshes automatically whenever the underlying data
9. A time-dependent action is placed in the workflow queue when the record is
created. When will the action be removed from the queue?
Choose 2 answers. A. When the record no longer matches the rule criteria B. When a validation rule triggered for the record C. When another record triggers the same workflow rule D. When the action is deleted from the workflow queue.
10. What permission is set in a user profile?
Choose 3 answers. A. Object permissions B. Active C. Run reports D. Mass email E. Marketing user.
11. Which statement is true regarding an approval process?
Choose 2 answers. A. An approval action defines the result of record approval or rejection B. A delegated approver can reassign approval requests C. The approval-history related list can be used to track the process D. An assignment rule defines the approver for each process step.
12. What is affected by changing the default locale setting for an organization? A. Language B. Date fields C. Currency D- Time zone.
13. What will happen when a user attempts to log into Salesforce from an IP
address that is outside the login IP range on the User's profile but within the
organization-wide trusted IP range? A. The user will not be able to log in at all B. The user will be able to log in after the computer is activated C. The user will be able to log in without activating the computer D. The user will be able to log in after answering a security question.
14. How can a system admin add users to a Salesforce organization using
Choose 2 answers. A. Assign chatter-free licenses to users outside the specified user
domains B. Assign chatter-free licenses to existing user Salesforce users C. Create users in the organization and assign them a chatter-free
license D. Enable invites to allow users to invite others within specified email
15. Which statement about chatter posts and comments are true?
Choose 2 answers. A. Updates to the chatter feed on a record are only visible to users with
access to the record B. Posts made to a user's profile are visible to all users in the
organization C. Posts to a user's profile are hidden from anyone below that user in the
role hierarchy D. Posts to a user's profile can be made private by clicking the icon.
16. Criteria-based sharing rules can be created for which objects?
Choose 3 answers. A. Contacts B. Accounts C. Opportunities D. Campaign Members E. Users.
17. Where can conditional highlighting be used?
Choose 2 answers. A. Tabular reports B. Enhanced list views C. Matrix reports D. Summary reports.
18. The marketing team at Universal Containers uses a web-to-lead form to
capture leads from its website and a lead-assignment rule assigns the leads to
the appropriate sales representatives. How can a system admin ensure that all
leads are handled even when they do not meet the assignment criteria? A. Specify a default lead owner B. Specify a default lead creator C. Create an escalation rule to route unassigned leads D. Create a validation rule to route unassigned leads.
19. Universal Container needs to synchronize data between Salesforce and an
external financial system. How can a system admin accomplish this? D. Use the Excel connector to export records from both systems into
Excel C. Use the data loader to upsert Salesforce records into the financial
system B. Use the data loader to match records between the systems A. Use an external ID field to match records between the systems.
20. A system admin at Universal Container needs to mass update the lead
source on a number of opportunity records. How can this be accomplished?
Choose 2 answers. A. Export opportunities and update using the import wizard B. Use the similar opportunities to update the opportunities C. Export opportunities and update using the data loader D. Create a list view for opportunities and update using inline editing.
21. What does a custom report type determine?
Choose 2 answers. A. The report format of the resulting report B. The field that can be used as columns when building a report C. The custom summary formulas displayed in a resulting report D. The objects that are available when building a report.
22. How can a system admin grant users access to dashboards?
Choose 2 answers. A. Designate running users B. Create and share data categories C. Share folders with public groups D. Share folders with roles.
23. Sales management at Universal Container needs to display the information
below in each account record: amount of all closed-won opportunities, amount
of all open opportunities.
Which feature should a system admin use to meet this requirement? A. Roll-up summary fields B. Calculated columns in the related list C. Cross-object formula fields D. Workflow rules with field updates.
24. What can be done with a workflow field update action?
Choose 2 answers. A. Change the record type of a record B. Update the value of a formula field C. Update the value of a field on a child object D. Apply a specific value to a field.
25. The cloud scheduler has which capability?
Choose 2 answers. A. The cloud scheduler allows users to view available meeting times on
lead and contact calendars B. Salesforce can automatically propose multiple meeting times based on
Salesforce user calendars C. The cloud scheduler can be enabled at the user profile level D. A custom logo can be added to the meeting request email set to a
contact or lead.
26. What should a system admin consider when setting up mobile Lite?
Choose 2 answers. A. It must be enabled for the entire organization B. It allows access to most custom objects in the organization C. Only recently-viewed records are synchronized D. It allows access to all standard objects in the organization.
27. What type of field allows users to input text, images, and links? A. Text area B. Input area C. Text area (rich) D. Text and image area.
28. A user responsible for managing and creating campaigns is unable to create
a new campaign, even though the user's profile has the "create" profile
permission for campaigns. How should a system admin grant the correct access
to the user? A. Create a campaign sharing rule to grant access to the user B. Grant the user delegated administration rights to campaigns C. Assign the user to the standard marketing user profile D. Select the marketing user checkbox on the user record.
29. When converting a lead, how can an admin capture custom lead data on the
converted contact? A. Map custom lead field to the standard lead field B. Use the data loader to move the custom lead data C. Map custom lead field to custom contact fields D. Use the lead conversion wizard to select the fields.
30. Universal Container has two sales groups, each with its own unique sales
process. What is the best way to ensure that sales representatives have access
to only the stages relevant to their sales process when working on
opportunities? A. Page layouts B. Multi-select picklists C. Record types D. Roles.
31. What tab setting on a profile makes a tab NOT accessible on the All Tabs
page or visible in any apps? A. Read-only B. Default off C. Tab hidden D. Default on.
32. Which data can be highlighted in a report using conditional highlighting?
Choose 3 answers. A. Data fields B. Summarized totals C. Group by field names D. Summary formulas E. Grand totals.
33. A user at Universal Container reports an error message when attempting to
log in. The admin checks the user's login history, but there is no record of the
attempted login. What could be the cause of this issue? A. The user is attempting to login with the wrong password B. The user is attempting to login outside of the profile ip login range C. The user is attempting to login outside of the profile login hours D. The user is attempting to login with the wrong username.
34. What does the controlling field determine when field dependencies are
being created? A. The dependent fields that appear on a layout B. The default value populated in the dependent field C. The values that appear in the dependent field D. The field-level-security for the dependent field.
35. How can a sales user relate an opportunity to a campaign?
Choose 2 answers. A. Select the campaign record type when creating the opportunity B. Use the campaign influence related list on the opportunity C. Use the campaign hierarchy related list on the opportunity D. Select the primary campaign source for the opportunity.
36. The admin at Universal Containers will create a custom field to track a
specific Tier 2 support user on a case record. What data type should be used
when creating this custom field? A. Lookup filter B. Formula C. Hierarchical relationship D. Lookup relationship.
37. Universal Containers wants to capture the invoice number and account
credit score for billing cases. How would an admin accomplish this?
Choose 2 answers. A. Create a validation rule B. Create custom fields C. Create a support processes D. Create a page layout.
38. A system admin at Universal Container needs to prevent sales
representatives from editing fields on an opportunity once the opportunity has
been moved to closed stage. Which data validation tool can be used to
Choose 2 answers. A. Record types and read-only page layouts B. Formula fields C. Data validation rules D. Workflow approvals.
39. What can a marketing user do using the manage button on a campaign
Choose 2 answers. A. Create a custom report including all the campaign members B. Import new leads and associate them with the campaign C. Associate existing opportunities with the campaign D. Associate existing contacts with the campaign.
40. Universal Containers set the organization-wide default for opportunities to
private. Which record will an opportunity pipeline report return? A. Opportunities for which the user running the report is also the account
owner B. Opportunities for the entire sales organization regardless of the user
running the report C. Opportunities owned by the user running the report and users below
them in the role hierarchy D. Opportunities owned by the user running the report and users in the
same role in the role hierarchy.
41. Which privilege can be granted to members of a content library (workspace)
without modifying user permissions?
Choose 2 answers. A. Edit a member's library permissions B. Add tags when editing content details C. Share content with other users in chatter D. Create a new library.
42. The sales operations team at Universal Containers needs to be able to
read, edit, delete, and transfer all records owned by sales representatives. How
can a system admin meet this requirement? A. Add sales operations users to the default account teams for all sales
reps B. Define a role hierarchy where the sales operations role is above the
sales reps role C. Create sharing rules that give sales operations access to records
owned by sales reps D. Manually share all records owned by sales reps with sales operations.
43. What should a system admin consider when deleting a custom field?
Choose 3 answers. A. Fields used in workflow and assignment rules cannot be deleted B. Fields must be removed from page layouts after being deleted C. Field values should be archived before a field is deleted D. Existing field values must be transferred to a new custom field E. Deleted fields and values can be restored from the recycle bin within
44. A marketing user has received a file of leads to import into Salesforce. What
tool can be used to avoid duplicate lead records? A. Import Wizard B. Merge Leads Function C. Data Loader D. Validation Rules.
45. Universal Containers needs to use cases to manage both customer support
issues and internal change requests. Which functionality should a system admin
use to meet this requirement?
Choose 3 answers.
A. Support process B. Page layouts C. Record types D. Validation rules E. Delegated administration.
46. Universal Containers requires that its Salesforce account data including
attachments be backed up weekly. Which tool should a system admin use to
accomplish this? A. Account analytic snapshot B. Account report export C. Data loader D. Data export service.
47. When are validation rules applied when using Salesforce for Outlook? A. Every time a record is saved B. Every time a user views a record C. Every time a record is updated D. Every time data is synced with the server.
48. Which component can be included in a custom home page layout?
Choose 3 answers. A. Dashboard components B. Trending chatter topics C. Analytic snapshots D. Messages and alerts E. Pending approval list.
49. Which statement about Community experts is true?
Choose 2 answers. A. Community experts can delete inappropriate community content B. Community experts are designated by an icon C. Community experts can manage salesforce ideas categories D. Community experts can be designated for salesforce ideas or answers.
50. What can users do with Mobile Lite?
Choose 2 answers. A. View/create/edit/delete accounts, contacts, and opportunities B. View campaign and manage campaign members C. View/create/edit/delete custom objects D. Search for records that were not previously downloaded to a mobile
51. Universal Containers needs to allow a group of users to view account
records that they do NOT own. Which feature can the system admin use to
meet this requirement? A. Field-level security B. Account record types C. Sharing rules D. Public groups.
52. What action is possible with a workflow task?
Choose 2 answers. A. A task can be reused in multiple workflow rules B. A task can be tracked in the activity history C. A single task can be assigned to multiple users D. A task can be assigned to a chatter free user.
53. What must a system admin consider when setting up the running user for a
Choose 2 answers. A.The running user becomes the default owner of the dashboard B. Data access permissions determine what data the users can view in
the source reports C. Only users in the same role as the running user can view the
dashboard D. The running user determines the data displayed in the components of
54. When working on opportunities, sales reps at Universal Containers need to
understand how their peers have successfully managed other opportunities with
comparable products, competing against the same competitors. Which feature
should a system admin use to facilitate them? Choose 2 answers. A. Big deal alerts B. Chatter groups C. Similar opportunities D. Opportunity update reminders.
55. Which field type can be used as an external ID?
Choose 3 answers. A.Text field B. Email field C. Url field D. Number field E. Formula field.
56. Which user is listed in the case history related list for case changes made
for assignment and escalation rules? A. The owner of the case when the rule was triggered B. The user who created the assignment or escalation rule C. The system administrator D. The automated case user specified in the support settings.
57. A system admin has created a formula field on a lead object to calculate a
number. How can the numerical value be mapped to the account record upon
lead conversion? A. The lead formula field value can be mapped to a number field on the
account record B. The lead formula field value can be mapped to a roll-up summary on
the account record C. The lead formula field value can be mapped to a formula field on the
account record D. The lead formula field value can be mapped to a standard field on the
58. Which schedule type can be defined for a product?
Choose 2 answers. A. Revenue B. Production C. Quantity D. Forecast.
59. What task can a delegated admin perform?
Choose 3 answers. A. Manage users within specified roles B. Create new user profiles C. Reset passwords for all users D. Log in as a user who has granted login access E. Manage specified custom objects.
60. A system admin at Universal Containers created a custom object to capture
custom feedback. How can the admin ensure that users have access to this
new object? A. Add fields from the feedback object to the account page layout B. Create a lookup relationship from the account page to the feedback object C. Assign the feedback page layout to the appropriate user profiles D. Create a role in the hierarchy to provide user access to the new object.
1. What component in Salesforce is similar to a table of data? A. Record B. Field C. App D. Object.
2. How does a user navigate from an Account record to a related Contact
record? A. Lookup Field B. Related List C. List View D. Force.com App Menu.
3. Where can an administrator change the organization name and address,
default locale, default language, and default time zone? A. Company Information B. Organization–wide Settings C. Business Hours D. Language Settings.
4. Which user interface settings must be enabled to allow users to edit records
directly from a list view, without navigating away from the page?
Select 2 answers A. Enable Inline Editing B. Enable Printable List Views C. Enable Enhanced Profile List Views D. Enable Enhanced Lists.
5. What is a capability of Chatter?
Select 2 answers A. People can see Chatter feed updates on records they follow. B. Customers can add posts to a public Chatter group. C. All users can enable objects and fields for feed tracking. D. People can @mention other people in a Chatter post.
6. What is determined by the user's profile?
Select 2 answers A. Which tabs and apps are visible in the user interface. B. Which currencies are available to users. C. What users can do with records of a particular object. D. Which individual records users can view and edit.
7. When creating a new user, what information is captured on the user record?
Select 2 answers A. Profile assigned to the user B. List of apps that the user can access C. Name, email address, and username of the user D. User interface settings that can be enabled for the user.
8. Support users at AW Computing can view, create, and edit accounts.
However, the management team does not want support users to delete
accounts in the organization. How can an administrator meet this requirement? A. Assign the Standard User profile to support users. B. Assign the Read Only profile to support users. C. Create a custom profile that has the View All permissions enabled for the
account object and assign the custom profile to support users. D. Create a custom profile that has the Delete permission disabled for the
account object and assign the custom profile to support users.
9. What should an administrator use to disable access to a custom application
for a group of users? A. Profiles B. Sharing rules C. Web tabs D. Page layouts.
10. Universal Containers needs to track the manufacturer and model for specific
car companies. How can the administrator ensure that the manufacturer
selected influences the values available for the model? A. Create the manufacturer field as a dependent picklist and the model as a
controlling picklist. B. Create a lookup field from the manufacturer object to the model object. C. Create the manufacturer field as a controlling picklist and the model as a
dependent picklist. D. Create a multi–select picklist field that includes both manufacturers and
11. Which statement about custom summary formulas in reports is true?
Select 2 answers A. Reports can be grouped by a customs summary formula result. B. Custom summary formulas can reference a formula field within a report. C. Custom summary formulas can reference another customer summary
formula. D. Custom summary formulas can be used in a report built from a custom report
12. What feature sets the default level of access users have to records they do
not own, in each object? A. Sharing rules B. Organization–wide defaults C. Role hierarchy D. Manual Sharing.
13. What does field–level security control? A. Which fields are automatically generated by the system. B. Which fields users can view and edit based on their profile. C. Which fields are required in the user interface. D. Which fields are encrypted to users based on their profile.
14. Universal Containers needs to allow a group of users to view account
records that they do NOT own. Which feature can the system administrator use
to meet this requirement? A.Field Level Security B.Account record types C.Sharing Rules D.Public groups.
15. What automatically occurs when a custom field is deleted?
Select 2 answers A. The field is removed from associated page layouts. B. The field values are archived in the setup audit trail. C. All field data is deleted. D. The field is removed from associated workflow rules.
16. An administrator at AW Computing created custom fields on the Opportunity
object for Discount Percentage and Amount after Discount. The sales team
wants these fields to be grouped together on the opportunity record. How can
an administrator meet this requirement? A. Create a new related list on the opportunity page layout and add the custom
fields to the related list. B. Create a new business process for opportunities that contain the custom
fields. C. Create a new section on the opportunity page layout and add the custom
fields to the section. D. Create a new record type for opportunities that contains the custom fields.
17. An administrator created a validation rule to ensure that users do not
change the Close Date of an opportunity to a day in the past. What happens
when a user tries to save an opportunity that has a Close Date from last month?
Select 2 answers A. The validation failure is logged on the field history tracking related list. B. The error message defined in the validation rule displays on the record. C. The record will not save. D. The user receives an email with the reason the validation rule failed.
18. What are the benefits of using the Data Import Wizard to import data into
Select 2 answers A. Import greater than 50,000 records. B. Choose whether or not to trigger workflow rules. C. Prevent duplicate records from entering the system. D. Load data for all standard and custom objects.
19. How can an administrator prevent a former employee from logging in to the
company's Salesforce organization and free up a user license? A. Delete the user record. B. Overwrite the user record. C. Freeze the user record. D. Deactivate the user record.
20. An administrator at AW Computing incorrectly imported a set of records into
Salesforce. Which tools can the administrator use to remove the records from
Select 2 answers A. Salesforce roll–back B. Data loader C. Mass delete records D. Data Import Wizard.
21. What report format displays a list of records sorted into groups with
subtotals? A. Tabular B. Summary C. Matrix D. Joined.
22. Which chart type can an administrator use to compare opportunity amounts
by rep and then by stage? A. Gauge B. Funnel C. Stacked bar chart D. Donut.
23. What is determined by the running user of the dashboard? A. What data viewers of the dashboard will see. B. Which users can access the dashboard. C. Which users can access the source reports for the dashboard. D. Which users can refresh a dashboard.
24. What options are available when setting the evaluation criteria for a
Select 2 answers A. Created, and any time it's edited to no longer meet criteria B. Created C. Created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria D. Deleted.
25. AW Computing wants the account owner to be notified when a high priority
case is created for an account. How can an administrator accomplish this? A. Create a workflow rule to send an email alert to the account owner. B. Enable field history tracking to send an email alert to the account owner. C. Create an escalation rule to notify the account owner. D. Create an auto–response rule to send an email alert to the account owner.
26. AW Computing wants to automate leads using a web–to–lead form. When a
potential customer submits the form, the submitter should receive a customized
email based on the lead source. How can an administrator meet this
requirement? A. Map custom fields on the Lead object to custom fields on the Contact object. B. Create assignment rules that email the submitter based on the lead source. C. Create auto–response rules that send a different email for each lead source. D. Create a workflow rule that uses different email alerts for each lead source.
27. Which features are available with Salesforce Knowledge that are not
available with Solutions?
Select 2 answers A. Chatter feed collaboration B. Article types and data categories C. Article versioning D. Multi–language support.
28. What are the capabilities of email–to–case?
Select 2 answers A. Triggers assignment rules, escalation rules, and workflow rules. B. Automatically associates customer email replies with the case. C. Uses the company's email address to associate an account with the case. D. Automatically populates case fields based on data the customer enters on
29. Which of the following types of packages can be upgraded? A. Unmanaged Packages B. Managed Packages C. Packages cannot be upgraded.
30. What will occur when a system administrator creates a dynamic dashboard? A. The dashboard refreshes automatically whenever the underlying data
changes B. The data displayed varies based on the user viewing the dashboard C. The dashboard components re–size based on the device users to view the
dashboard D. The dashboard automatically sends an email when the underlying data
31. What is the difference between the Marketing User Profile and the
Marketing User checkbox at the User level? A. Marketing User Profile allows users to create and edit Campaigns Marketing
User checkbox allows users to import Leads. B. They are the same thing C. Marketing User Profile allows users to import Leads. Marketing User
checkbox allows users to create and edit Campaigns. D. None of the Above.
32. With the "manage campaign" button on campaign selected, what all can you
do with the integrated campaign builder?
Select 2 answers A. Import new leads and add it to campaign B. Associate opportunities to the campaign C. Associate existing contacts to the campaign D. Associate up to 50000 existing leads to the campaign.
33. Which permission is required to convert a lead?
Select 2 answers A. "Transfer" access for leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities B. "Convert Leads" profile permission C. "Import leads" profile permission D. "Create" and "Edit" access for leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
34. Criteria–based sharing rules can be created for which objects?
Select 3 answers A. Leads B. Campaign Members C. Contacts D. Products E. Accounts.
35. A system administrator at Company A needs to mass update the lead
source on a number of opportunity records. How can this be accomplished?
Select 2 answers A. Use similar opportunities to update the opportunities B. Export opportunities and update using the import wizard C. Create a list view for opportunities and update using inline editing D. Export opportunities and update using the data loader.
36. You must meet the following prerequisites before enabling territory
Select 2 answers A. Your organization must be using customizable forecasting B. Follow the steps in the Deploying Territory Management Guide to prepare
your organization for territory management. C. You must have the Marketing User Profile D. You must have the Territory Manager Profile.
37. Who may be assigned a workflow task?
Select 5 answers A. An Account team role B. A Sales Team Role C. The Record owner D. A single user E. Multiple users F. The Record creator.
38. Which of the following cannot be on the controlling side of the Dependent
A. Standard Picklist B. Checkbox C. Multi–Select Picklist D. Custom Picklist.
39. Which of the field types cannot be used as an External Id?
Select 2 answers A.Text Field B.Number Field C.Picklist Field D.Email Id Field E.URL.
40. Sales representatives at Universal Containers should be notified any time
support cases related to accounts they own change status. How can a system
administrator accomplish this? A.Enable field history tracking to send an email alert to the account owner B. Create a workflow rule to send an email alert to the account owner C.Create an escalation rule to notify the account owner D.Create an auto-response rule to send an email alert to the account owner.
41.What can a marketing user do using the Manage Members button on a
Select 2 answers A. Create a custom report including all campaign members B. Import new leads and associate them with the campaigns C. Associate existing opportunities with the campaign D. Associate existing contacts with the campaign.
42. Which feature restricts a user's ability to log into Salesforce?
Select 2 answers A.Trusted IP ranges B.Login hours C.Login IP ranges D.Password policies.
43.What is used to create a relationship between an Opportunity object and a
Select 2 answers A. Campaign hierarchy fields B. Campaign influence related list C. Opportunity sales process D. Primary campaign source field.
44. An administrator created two picklist fields: candy manufacturer (hershey,
mars) and candy type (snickers, milky way, reeces pieces, m&ms). Is it possible
to relate the fields together so that the candy manufacturer field could impact
the choices listed in the candy type field? A.Yes, the Candy Manufacturer is a dependent picklist, and the Candy Type is
a controlling picklist, B. Yes, the Candy Manufacturer is a controlling picklist and the Candy Type is a
dependent picklist, C.Yes, the Candy Manufacturer is a Master and the Candy Type is the Detail, D.No, because they are both custom fields E.No, because they are both pick fields.
45. What statements is not true for a workflow task A. Historical tracking is allowed for workflow task B. A single task can be assigned to multiple users C. The due dates for workflow task is based on number of calendar days, The
rule fails to recognize only working business days by default D. To assign tasks to multiple users, create multiple tasks as outcomes of the
46. When configuring Customizable Forecasting, you can set which of the
following Forecast Dates for determining which opportunities contribute to the
forecast? A.Opportunity Close Date Only B.Product Date Only C.Schedule Date Only D.Commit Date E.Opportunity Close Date, Product Date, Schedule Date.
47. You are working with a Professional Edition organization. They wish to
install the Expense Tracker which requires the use of 4 custom tabs, 3 custom
objects, and one custom app. If the company is already using 4 applications, 36
custom objects, and 7 custom tabs, what will happen when they try to install
Expense Tracker? A. They will not be able to complete the installation process as they have
reached the maximum number of custom tabs B. They will not be able to complete the installation process as they have
reached the maximum number of custom objects C. The installation will succeed D. The installation will succeed, but only the reports, dashboards and S Control
48. Which of the following object relationships is NOT allowed? A. Standard object as the "master" and a custom object as the detail B. Custom object as the “master" and a standard object as the detail C. Custom object as a lookup to a standard object D. Custom object as a lookup to a custom object.
49. All of the following are true about Default Sales Teams EXCEPT: A.Default Sales Teams are configured on a user record B.Default Sales Teams may be added manually to an opportunity record C. Default Sales Teams may be added automatically to an opportunity D. Default Sales Teams may be added manually to an account record.
50. Auto Response rules work on which objects? A. Leads and Cases B. Leads and Accounts C. Accounts and Opportunity D. Account and Cases.
51. Which one of the following is a salesforce.com definition for a Lead? A.Any person, organization or company that may be interested in your products
and services, that are not yet customers B.An organization, individual or company involved with your business such as
customers, competitors and partners C.Any potential revenue-generating event i.e. “sales deal” D.Any individual or influencer associated with an account.
52. An administrator notices there are too many duplicate records, numerous
sharing rules, and a large number of manually shared records. Which situation
may this be a symptom of? A. Role hierarchy that has too few roles. B. Sharing model that is too public. C. Sharing model that is too private. D. Object permissions on profiles that are too restrictive.
53. In Salesforce Territory Management, which statement describes how a
territory hierarchy is different from a role hierarchy? A. Territory hierarchy grants login access to all users in a territory. B. Territory hierarchy supports assigning users to multiple territories. C. Territory hierarchy automatically assigns users to sales teams in the territory. D. Territory hierarchy gives users in a territory full edit access to all accounts in
54. ___let(s) you segment your organization's data into logical sections,
making searches, reports, and list views more meaningful to users. A. Territory Management B. Custom Settings C. Divisions D. None of the Above.
55. What is the Impact on a User of the Organization level Locale Changes? A. The default Locale of the user is also set to the new Organization Level
locale B. The User is asked for a Choice; if he would like to choose New Organization
Locale or his own Locale C. No Impact on the User as he keeps using his own default Locale D. From a new session, user will see everything in the New Organization Locale.
56. API’s are not available for use in which Salesforce.com edition? A. Developer Edition B. Professional edition C. Enterprise Edition D. Unlimited edition.
57. Which Type of Reports can't be used to create groups of data or charts? A. Tabular B. Summary C. Matrix D. Joined.
58. Conditional highlighting cannot be used for? A. Tabular Reports B. Summary Reports C. Matrix Reports D. Joined Reports.
59. How many ranges can be defined in the case of a Conditional Highlighting? A.2 B.3 C.4 D.5.
60. Which function is available in the report builder interface, prior to running the
2 ANSWERS A.Save B.Printable view C.Schedule future runs D. Show/hide details E. Export details.
The sales teams at Universal Containers need to easily access the Sales Pipeline Dashboard. How can an administrator accomplish this in Lightning Experience? A. Create a cross object dashboard component and add to the record B. Create a embedded dashboard and add to the Home tab C. Create a new component for each sales user and add to their profile D. Create a new object and add a dashboard component.
Which three functions are available to a Collaborative Forecast user in Lightning Experience?
Choose 3 answers A. Create a Locked Forecast to prevent editing B. Designate a Delegated Forecast Administrator C. See User Quota Attainment information D. Adjust their own Product Family Forecast E. Access Collaborative Forecasts in Lightning Sales Console.
What functionality is available to users when adding files in Lightning Experience? A. Create, share, and collaborate on documents with Quip without an external file provider B. Mass upload Quip documents using the data loader C. Create a new Quip file and add security from a downloaded file in Chatter D. Access an external file provider and request secure Quip access.
What functionality enables sales representatives to manage their own sales territories in Lightning Experience? A. Advanced Territory Management B. Corporate Territory Management C. Enterprise Territory Management D. Community Territory Management.
When does an emoji icon appear in the Chatter publisher in Lightning Experience? A. When a user creates a new Chatter group B. When a user creates a new Chatter profile C. When a user creates new Chatter posts and comments D. When a user creates a new Chatter Quip file.
Which two features best describe the new Lightning-optimized Log a Call
action? Choose 2 answers A. Autolink the Call Log to the Case B. Autolink the Audit Log to the Case C. Autopopulate the Case Contact D. Autopopulate the Case Team.
How can an administrator allow users to choose different views of a dashboard in Lightning Experience? A. Dashboard filters B. Dashboard designer C. Report filters D. Report creator.
Where are the files and related records attached when a sales user converts a lead? A. Contact, account, person account, opportunity records B. Contact, account, opportunity, quote records C. Contact, account, opportunity records D. Contact, account, person account records.
What action can be taken in Lightning, if you receive an approval request
that someone else should approve? A. Delete the associated record B. Change Approval Entry Criteria C. Edit Approval Process Manager D. Re-assign the approval request.
Which two Chatter Groups will show a seen-by count of people who viewed the post, in the Lightning Experience? Choose 2 answers A. Restricted B. Private C. Unlisted D. Public.
Which two Chatter Stream functionalities are available in Lightning Experience?
Choose 2 answers? A.Create up to 25 entities per Chatter Stream. B.Create up to 25 Chatter Streams in Lightning. C.Create up to 5 Chatter Streams in Lightning. D.Create up to 5 Chatter Streams in Lightning or Classic.
Universal Containers uses web-to-lead.
How can an Administrator help sales representatives focus on legitimate prospects rather than unqualified leads? A.Use the web-to-lead encryption feature. B.Use a Lead Source field on Web-to-Lead forms C.Use the reCAPTCHA widget to filter out spam. D.Use rich text area (RTA) fields on Web-to-Lead forms.
What feature describes the capabilities of email-to-case record assignment to queues? A.Assigning cases to queues overrides the default case owner. B.Assigning cases to queues is supported only for Outlook routing addresses. C.Assigning cases to queues is supported in Lightning only. D.Assigning cases to queues uses the default case owner.
Which two features best describe the enhanced Contact search functionality?
Choose 2 answers? A.Enter the Account name, and the first and last names of all related Contacts are returned. B.Enter the first name and the Account name, and Contacts that match the search terms are returned. C.Enter address, the Account name, and Contacts that match the search terms are returned. D.Enter the last name and the Account name, and Contacts that match the search terms are returned.
5 .Which two choices are available with email attachment settings?
Choose 2 answers? A.Always send files as content delivery links. B.Always send files as attachments. C.Always send files as attachments, up to 5MB. D.Always send files as attachments, up to 3MB.
Which three Chatter Feed functionalities are available in the lightning experience? A. Chatter comments automatically post without refresh. B. Videos play directly in the Chatter feed. C. Users can edit Chatter feed posts and comments. D. Chatter Instant Messages without refresh. E. Users can launch a Chatter Meeting directly from the feed.
The VP of Marketing at Universal Containers would like to track which campaigns led to opportunities. They would like to evenly attribute revenue across all campaigns that touched the opportunities. Which two tools should the administrator configure to meet the VP’s request?
Choose 2 answers A. Create a custom campaign influence attribution model. B. Add the Campaign Results section to the opportunity page layout and assign users the campaign influence permission so they can edit the fields. C. Add the Influenced Opportunities related list to the campaign page layout and add the Campaign Influence to the opportunity page layout. D. Clone the standard campaign influence model into a custom model. E. Add the Influenced Opportunities related list to the opportunity page layout and add the Campaign Influence to the campaign page layout.
Universal Containers’ sales reps use the Lightning Experience. They need to send quotes to their prospects. How can this be accomplished? A. Create a quote from the product and email as a link. B. Create a quote from the opportunity and email as a link. C. Create a quote from the opportunity and email as a PDF. D. Create a quote from the lead and email as a PDF.
The sales manager at Universal Containers would like a dashboard component to list sales reps by opportunity pipeline amount with high and low values highlighted in different colors. With the Lightning Experience enabled, how should the system administrator configure the component to meet the sales manager’s need? A. Create a metric component for each rep in descending order with conditional highlighting in Lightning. B. Create a table component, conditional highlighting and sort the columns within Lightning. C. Create a table component and sort the columns in Lightning. Add conditional highlighting in classic. D. Create a table component, conditional highlighting in Lightning and sort the columns in classic.
Which two features are available in Partner Communities using the Customer Service template?
Choose 2 answers A. Users can create their own list views. B. Field level help displays to the user. C. Report charts can be added to the layout. D. Sales Path available for opportunities only.
What action can the recipient of a shared note perform in Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic? View note Rich-text values into text fields Number values using k, m, b, or t.
Sales representatives at Universal Containers require approval for large discounts on opportunities and sales management to automate the submission once the opportunity reaches the “Negotiation” stage. What two features can an administrator use to meet this requirement? Workflow Process Builder A Unique Field An External ID Field.
What is a capability of Sharing Settings for Files attached to records in Salesforce Classic? Access can be set to Set By Record Multiple if/then statements AccountContactRelation.
What are two capabilities of process builder? Calling Apex code Multiple if/then statements An External ID Field A Unique Field.
What are two capabilities of Chatter Questions? Create cases from Questions in Chatter Incorporate Chatter Questions into Self-service Communities Salesforce Classic Opportunity.
What feature gives an administrator a one-page view of how well the org meets Salesforce security standards? Health check Global Picklist Wave Dashboard Validation Rules.
When an answer is posted in Chatter Questions, what two personas can select the best answer for a question? Moderator Person who asked the question LightningComponent DashboardRefresh.
When an identity verification method is added to a user’s account, what confirms this action? User gets an email The list of activities to complete a Task. The needed equipment to complete a Task Master-Detail.