|1. One of your customers needs to know the Bex Broadcaster options for sending static snap-shots of data. What would you tell them? For worbooks, send as E-Mail as a Zip File. For a web template, send as "independent HTML file" For a web template, send as "HTML with Separate MIME Files" as a Zip File. For a web template, send as an "Online Link".
2. What should you do to ensure that an attribute can be used as a navigation attribute in reporting? In the InfoObject maintenance for a characteristic, define the attribute as a navigation attribute. Activate the attribute for navigation in the aggregate maintenance Activate the attribute for navigation at InfoProvider level Activate the attribute for navigation a DataSource level.
3. Which of the following are true concerning conceptual layers in Data Warehosing? The Operational Data Store layer consists of the processes that manage data within and across the data warehouse and data marts. It is mainly used for backup and recovery, and relading data. The Persistent Staging Area layer is the central point of data integration in the Data Warehouse. It delivers a common and historic view of enterprise data. The data Warehouse layer is a subject-oriented, integrated and non-volatile collection of data. It is the source of data for the data marts, delivering a common view of enterprise data. The Data Mart layer is customized and/or summarized data derived from the data warehouse and tailored to support the specific analytical requeriments of a business unit or function.
4. Hierarchies can… …be evaluated flexibly at query runtime by using hierarchy variables. …only be restricted using a hierarchy node variable in connection with a chosen hierarchy. …be restricted using fixed hierarchy nodes or a hierarchy node variable. …only be evaluated in the drilldown in connection with additional characteristic.
5. Regarding web analysis, which of the following statements are true? You can navigate to a web-based ouput from a Bex Analyzer view of the query result. From a web-based presentation of the query results, you can generate a Microsoft Excel worbook output. One or more queries can feed a single Microsoft Excel workbook or a single Web Application. From the Bex Query Designer, you can change the contents of an Excel workbook.
6. Which of the following statements about a DataStore Object can be made with respect to the overall architecture of the BI system? A DataStore Object can be used to transfer changed data records to other InfoProviders even for non-delta-enabled DataSources. The DataStore Object is an important of the DataWarehouse architecture in BI systems. It can serve as both a Target and a Source-InfoProvider. Data from the DataStore Object can only be updated into InfoCubes Queries can be defined based on DataStore Object of type "Standard" only.
7. When should VirtualProviders based on Data Transfer Processes be used? When real-time data is needed from source systems. When only small data volumes are transferred to the queries. When a query is executed several times a day by many users. When the query is executed by only a few users at the same time and the data volume required is low. When the query requieres large data volumes.
8. Which of the capabilities are included in SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI Document Integration? Mail Merge Online editing and creation of documents Uploading documents via Bex Web Document archiving Knowledge Managment and Collaboration Services for documents.
9. Which of the following statements are true regarding sections in the Report Designer? A static section is based on a data provider that has an underlying query containing two structures A Dynamic section is based on a data provider that has an underlying query containing one structure. A Dynamic section is based on a data provider that has an underlying query containing two structure. Dynamic sections offer fewer navigation options than static sections.
10. Which of the following statements are true regarding display and navigational attributes? You can subtotal a query result based on navigational attributes. You can subtotal a query result on both display and navigational attributes. You can sort the query result on both display and navigational attributes. Only display attributes can appear in the "columns" or "rows" section of the Bex Query Designer.