Comparatives-Superlatives
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
22/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 35
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 1. A MacBook Pro normally works … (fast) normal computers.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 2. My brother is … (short) me.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 3. Madrid is … (far) from Barcelona … Zaragoza.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 4. Smoking is … (bad) leading a healthy life.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 5. Real Madrid are … (good) Valencia.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 6. Chinese is … (hard) than Italian.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 7. The Lord of the Rings is … (boring) Harry Potter.
Activity 1 Write sentences using the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs. 8. I am not tired! I just like eating … (slow) than you.
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 1. Spain is bigger than Germany. Germany isn’t….
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 2. Your shoes are smarter than mine. My shoes aren’t….
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 3. Paris is bigger than London. London isn’t….
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 4. Football is more popular than hockey. Hockey isn’t….
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 5. I am lazier than you. You’re not….
Activity 1 Complete the sentences so they mean the same. 6. The USA are more powerful than Portugal. Portugal isn’t….
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 2. Harry Potter is … (amusing) film I’ve ever seen.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 3. I didn’t buy the cheapest phone because it was … (less) powerful in the store.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 4. Mark’s swimming pool water is … (hot) in the neighbourhood.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 5. My cousin is … (pretty) girl you’ll ever see.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 6. The … (good) time of your life will be the university years.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 7. The Maths test was … (bad) of all the tests we did.
Superlatives Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the superlative. 8. You are … (impolite) person I’ve ever met.
Superlatives Activity 4 Write sentences with a superlative + ever and the present perfect. 1. Asturias / cold / place in Spain / visit.
Superlatives Activity 4 Write sentences with a superlative + ever and the present perfect. 2. Chinese / difficult language / study.
Superlatives Activity 4 Write sentences with a superlative + ever and the present perfect. 3. Niagara Falls / impressive thing / Canada / witness.
Superlatives Activity 4 Write sentences with a superlative + ever and the present perfect. 4. July / hot month / of the year.
Evaluation test 1. August is … than February. hoter hotter more hot more hotter.
Evaluation test 2. A snail is … than a kangaroo. slower slowwer more slow slowly.
Evaluation test 3. This sofa is … than that one. comfortabler more comfortabler more comfortable comfortablest.
Evaluation test 4. Tom is … than Mary. friendlier more friendly more friendlier friendliest.
Evaluation test 5. A kangaroo is … than a turtle. faster more fast more faster fastest.
Evaluation test 6. August is … month. the most hot the hottest the most hottest the hotest.
Evaluation test 7. Cheetahs are the … mammals. most fast fasttest fastest faster.
Evaluation test 8. IKEA sofas aren’t … ones in the market, but they look good. the most comfortable comfortablest the comfortablest the comfortabler.
Evaluation test 9. Annita is the … person I know. the most friendly the most friendlier the friendlier the friendliest.
Evaluation test 10. Sloths are the … animals in the world. slowest most slow most slowest slower.
Denunciar Test