option
Cuestiones
ayuda
daypo
buscar.php
TEST BORRADO, QUIZÁS LE INTERESE: T1-Present Simple - Present Continuous - Present Perfect
COMENTARIOS ESTADÍSTICAS RÉCORDS
REALIZAR TEST
Título del Test:
T1-Present Simple - Present Continuous - Present Perfect

Descripción:
T1-Present Simple - Present Continuous - Present Perfect

Autor:
Present Simple - Present Continuous
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
20/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 57
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Write negative sentences. Use contractions. 1. I love animals.
Write negative sentences. Use contractions. 2. You study English .
Write negative sentences. Use contractions. 3. He works every day .
Write negative sentences. Use contractions. 4. Mary drives very well.
Write negative sentences. Use contractions. 5. My brother goes to the gym.
Complete the text with the correct form of the verbs. Use contractions. GO – STUDY – NOT LISTEN – LOVE I always 1 ... to the gym with Amy. Amy is my best friend and she 2 ... medicine at the university. We 3 ... to the same music because she 4 ... rock and I prefer metal. go studies don’t listen loves going studies don’t listen loves go studied don’t listen loves go studies listen loves.
Write interrogative sentences. 1. I love animals.
Write interrogative sentences. 2. You study English.
Write interrogative sentences. 3. He works every day.
Write interrogative sentences. 4. Mary drives very well.
Write interrogative sentences. 5. My brother goes to the gym.
Transform these sentences to present continuous. Use contractions when it is possible. 1. I play tennis.
Transform these sentences to present continuous. Use contractions when it is possible. 2. I study English.
Transform these sentences to present continuous. Use contractions when it is possible. 3. He drives.
Transform these sentences to present continuous. Use contractions when it is possible. 4. You don’t run.
Transform these sentences to present continuous. Use contractions when it is possible. 5. They call him.
Write the verbs in brackets in the present continuous 1. I visit my mother every Monday, but today I __ _______ (study) for my next exam. am studying / ‘m studying am studyid / ‘m studyid am studyed / ‘m studyed.
Write the verbs in brackets in the present continuous 2. He can’t help me because he __ ________ (work) at this moment. has working / ‘s working is worked / ‘s worked is working / ‘s working.
Write the verbs in brackets in the present continuous 3. Marta and Joss are busy this week because they ___ ___________ (paint) the walls of their new house. was painting / ‘re painting are painting / ‘re painting are painted / ‘re painting.
Write the verbs in brackets in the present continuous 4. Hello Jenny, can I call you later? I __ _________ (drive) now. am driving / ‘m driving was driving / ‘m driving drived / ‘m driving.
Use the present continuous to complete the dialogue between two friends. •MARK: Hi! What are you doing? (do). • PHIL: I 1____________________ (study) for the exam at this moment. • MARK: Oh, I see. I 2____________________ (go) to the cinema tonight, would you like to come? • PHIL: I can’t, because I 3____________________ (visit) my grandmother tonight. • MARK: I am going with Mary and she 4____________________ (work) until late, so we can wait for you. • PHIL: Ok! Well, and what 5_____________________ (do) now? • MARK: I 6____________________ (read) the film review. • PHIL: Ok! I’ll see you tonight. Bye! 1 am studying 2 am goinged 3 am visiting 4 is has working 5 are you doing 6 am was reading 1 am study2 am going 3 am visited 4 is work 5 are you doing 6 am reading 1 am studying 2 am going 3 am visiting 4 is working 5 are you doing 6 am reading.
Evaluation test 1. I __________ football every Sunday. play plays am playing am plaing.
Evaluation test 2. You can’t play because you __________ now. studying studies are studying don’t study.
Evaluation test 3. _______ Lucas _______ tennis? does - play does - plays do - plays does - playies.
Evaluation test 4. They ____________________ today because it is Sunday. not working don’t work not are working are not working.
Evaluation test 5. What are you doing? I read a book. I am reading a book I reads a book Read a book.
Evaluation test 6. They _______________ tired. never are never not are never are never.
Evaluation test 7. John ___________ at half past three. finishes finishs finishies finisies.
Evaluation test 8. The correct form to say ‘I sing a song’ in present continuous is: I singing a song I am not singing a song I am singing a song Am I singing a song?.
Evaluation test 9. Choose the sentence in present simple: He is not listening to music every day. He is listening to music every day. Is he listening to music every day? Does he listen to music every day?.
Evaluation test 10. Choose the sentence in present continuous: We buying are something for Mikel’s birthday. For Mikel’s birthday we are something buying. We buying something for Mikel’s are birthday. We are buying something for Mikel’s birthday.
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 1. I ________ (work) with my brother for 20 years .
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 2. They ________(finish) cleaning the house .
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 3. You ________ (not listen) to the teacher in the whole morning.
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 4. We have an exam on Friday. ________? (yet) + (study).
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 5. ________? (play) + (yet).
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 6. I ________ (lose) + (just) my car keys. .
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 7. It ________ (not rain) much today .
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 8. ________your new teachers ________? (meet) + (yet).
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 9. Pedro is not here. He ________to work (go) + (already).
Present Perfect Complete the sentences with the present perfect. Don’t use contractions. 10. I ________to this song before. I love it (listen).
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 1. Barcelona is the city ... we live.
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 2. I met a girl ... studies Architecture.
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 3. This is the street ... I grew up.
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 4. Joseph is a friend ... studies Maths.
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 5. That plane is ... I left my wallet.
Relative clauses Choose the correct relative clause. 6. Chirp is the sound ... birds do.
Evaluation test 1. Choose the sentence written in present perfect: I have started a new series. I have a series that I have to watch I am watching a series now I watch a series.
Evaluation test 2. Choose the sentence written in present perfect: She has an exam She is doing her exam She has already done her exam She has not an exam this week.
Evaluation test 3. I __________ __________ played baseball __________? have / already / yet have / not / yet already / have / yet have / yet / not.
Evaluation test 4. She __________ __________ a lot for her exam. already / have already / has have studied has / studied.
Evaluation test 5. What is the past of the verb ‘choose’? Choose is not a verb. chosen chose choosen.
Evaluation test 6. He is the man __________ helped me yesterday who which where how.
Evaluation test 7. What is the meaning of the verb ‘leave’? abandonar olvidar querer mostrar.
Evaluation test 8. Which of these verbs is regular? run be say play.
Evaluation test 9. Which of these sentences written in present perfect contains grammatical mistakes? I’ve finished my drawing. Have you played tennis? I just have finished my job yet. I don’t want to see the film because I have already seen it.
Evaluation test 10. Which of these verbs is a past participle? Fallen did forgot wrote.
Denunciar Test