T2-Quantifiers-indefinitivePronouns
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
22/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 34
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 1. How ... water do you drink a day? much many .
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 2. How ... eggs do you need for the cake? much many .
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 3. How ... people live in Spain? much many .
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 4. Yesterday at the party I had ... food. too much too many .
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 5. My friend is ... lazy to study another language. too too much .
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 6. Tom is ... to study Mathematics. smart enough enough smart.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 7. There weren’t ... people at the airport, so I felt comfortable. too many too much.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 1 Choose the correct option. 8. I never drink ..., so I am constantly dehydrated. enough water water enough.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 2 Complete the sentences with the adjective and ‘enough’ in the correct position. 1. I’m growing a belly, I think I don’t do ... exercise.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 2 Complete the sentences with the adjective and ‘enough’ in the correct position. 2. Jerry walks to work because it’s ... (near).
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 2 Complete the sentences with the adjective and ‘enough’ in the correct position. 3. Did you have ... ingredients to prepare food?.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 2 Complete the sentences with the adjective and ‘enough’ in the correct position. 4. Are any of your friends ... (intelligent) to study Physics at university?.
Practice: Quantifiers Activity 2 Complete the sentences with the adjective and ‘enough’ in the correct position. 5. I try to work out three or four times a week, but I always feel I don’t do ... (exercise).
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 1. Could ... answer the door please? I’m busy.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 2. Does ... want some more ice-cream?.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 3. ... across the rainbow there’s a smile.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 4. ... came to the party. It’s so sad.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 5. Have you had ... to eat today?.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 6. ... agreed to the terms of the agreement.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 7. This is ... I can do to help you.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 8. I knocked on the door so many times, but ... answered it.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 9. The best thing you can do is to say.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 10. ... call a doctor!.
Practice: Indefinite Pronouns Activity 3 Complete the sentences with the appropriate indefinite pronoun. 11. Oh, my god! There are things ... in the room! It’s so messy!.
Evaluation test 1. Will … call a doctor please? We need help here. anyone someone everyone no-one.
Evaluation test 2. I can’t find Rocío. She must be hidden ... anywhere nowhere somewhere everywhere.
Evaluation test 3. Mary said … during the whole dinner. anything nothing something anywhere.
Evaluation test 4. I don’t have … to cook the meat Many salt Enough salt Salt enough Too salt.
Evaluation test 5. Are there … vegetables in the fridge? much too many too much.
Evaluation test 6. I’m … tired to go out now. too much many too much.
Evaluation test 7. There were so … people that I had to leave. too enough many much.
Evaluation test 8. Are you … to study a new degree? Clever enough Enough clever Much clever Enough too.
Evaluation test 9. Just say …! something anything nobody too.
Evaluation test 10. There is … hidden in the chest, but I can’t access it. something anything nobody everything.
Denunciar Test