|121. Good night. Have a nice day tomorrow, ______. You too a. Thanks b. Thank
c. Thanks you.
122. Are you teachers? Yes, we ______.
a. we’re b. am c. are.
123. Hello, _______. Fine, thanks a. how are you? b. good morning c. good night.
124. Hello, I’m Juan. Nice to meet ______. I’m Daisy a. you b. him c. us.
125. Are you here for English class? Yeah, I am. How about you? a. Yeah, me too.
b. No, me too. c. Yes, you are.
126. Are you here for the lecture? Yeah, I am. _____. Me too.
a. About you? b. How about you? c. Who about you?.
127. ______ are glasses a. These b. That c. This.
128. Is Juan at work? No, _____. a. he is not b. hes not
c. he not
129. The teacher writes the questions on the ______. a. board
130. It is raining out. I need my __ a. pen b. umbrella
131. _____ the word for this object? It’s “calendar”. a. Can b. How c. What’s.
132. I’m sorry. I don’t’ know. That’s OK. ______. a. Thanks anyway b. You’re welcomes c. Sure.
133. _____ is she from? She´s from Loja a. How b. Who c. Where.
134. How old is your mother? _____ forty.
a. He’s b. It’s c. She’s.
135. We have the same parents. She is my ______.
a. cousin b. aunt c. sister.
136. My grandpa and grandma are my ______. a. grandparents b. parents
139. I _____ the newspaper on Sundays.
a. don’t read b. reads c. doesn’t read.
141. My mom ______ the newspaper at breakfast a. plays b. reads c. looks.
142. My sister _______ the house every weekend.
a. maks b. does c. cleans.
143. My brother _____ TV in the morning a. watches b. looks
144. They _______ games on the computer after school a. read
b. do c. play
145. Do you have any brothers? No, __ a. I have two brothers b. I do c. I don’t. I have two sisters.
147. ______ out with? a. Where do you go
b. How often do you go
c. Who do you go
149. She loves _______, a. talk show b. police dramas c. cartoon
150. Raquel doesn’t like ________.
a. reality shows
b. documentary c. talk show.
151. My best friend and I really like _____.
a. hospital dramas b. cartoon c. reality show
152. Do the love _______? Yes, they do.
a. talk show b. sports show c. cartoons.
153. When do you study? _____, is it everyday? Yeah, I study everyday.
a. Really b. Yes c. I mean.
154. Do you study everyday during school? _______, I try to..
a. Not b. No c. I mean
155. ______ a couple of cafes nere here a. There’s b. There’re
c. There are.
156. ______ a lot of cars on the road.
a. There is
b. There are c. There
157. The time is 4:30 ________.
a. Is four-thirty b. It’s four-thirty
c. The hour is four-thirty.
158. The time is 7:50 ___ a. It’s ten to seven b. It’s ten to eight
c. Is seven-fifty.
159. I _____ this coffee. Me neither. a. like b. don’t like c. likes.
160. I like the grocery store on the corner. ___ a. I do b. Me too c. Me neither.
161. Are we in the same room? No, ____ not a. are b. we´re
162. What ____ your e-mail address? a. are b. am c. is.
163. My ____ is firstname.lastname@example.org a. e-mail address b. ID number c. passport number.
164. Franklin Rodriguez is married. We call him ____ Rodriguez. a. Mr.
165. How are you doing? ______. How are you?
b. Thanks c. Pretty good.
166. Are you here for English class? ____. How about you? a. No, thanks. b. Yeah, I am c. No, you´re not.
167. _____ are glasses. a. These b. That c. This.
168. _____ these your snacks? No, they´re not.
a. Am b. Is
169. I always have a ______ in my wallet.
b. notebook c. credit card
170. I put the video in the ______.
a. Desk b. CD player c. VCR
172. What´s your name? ______, please? Sure. What´s your name?
a. Can I borrow that b. Can you repeat that
c. Can you spell that
173. ______ he from? He’s from Zamora a. Where’s
b. Who’s c. What’s.
174. My favorite player is Raphael Nada. Oh, ______ a tennis fan a. your b. his c. you’re.
175. I want to listen to music. Where´s my _______? a. glasses b. MP3 player c. bags
176. Everyone knows Madonna. She´s a ______.
a. celebrity b. teacher c. chef
177. I am from Spain. _____ ? I have friend from Spain. a. Really b. Wow
179. They _____ breakfast at 6:00 am a. has
b. having c. have.
181. I _____ my e-mail in the mornings.
a. check b. view c. look
182. My dad ______ in the gym every week. a. goes b. exercises c. has.
183. My sister _______ the house every weekend.
b. does c. cleans.
184. Does your mom ___ the laundry in your house? a. have b. do c. make
185. Do you read every day? ______ not, every day. a. Really b. Yes c. Well.
186. Do you like your job? ____, I don’t hate it. a. Well b. No c. Yes.
187. _______ Julia go out with on Friday night? a. Who does b. How often does c. When does
188. My friends ______ their homework on time. a. Do sometimes b. Do never c. always do.
189. Do you like ___? Yes, I do.
a. soap opera
b. talk shows c. sitcom.
191. My grandpa always watches _______. a. soap opera b. talk show c. game shows.
192. Julio can’t stand _______. a. talks shows b. sitcom c. documentary.
194. Do you study everyday during school? _______, I try to a. Not
b. No c. I mean
195. A: ______ does class start? It starts at 7:30 a.m a. Which hour b. What hour c. What time
196. There are a couple of _______ at the mall.
a. stores new b. new stores c. stores big
197. It is really hot today! Let´s go swimming in the _______.
a. post office b. supermarket c. pool.
198. A building that is made of several living places is called _______.
a. a restaurant b. an apartament building c. a park.
199. I _______ the restaurants. Me too a. don´t like b. loves c. really like.
200. I live in a great part of town. _________. a. Me too b. Me neither c. You too.
201. Wich class are we in? We ____ in English class.
a. is b. are c. am.
202. We ____ taking French class this semester. a. are b. is c. am.
203. ________. How are you? I’m fine. a. Good night b. Hello c. Thanks.
204. How do you spell your ______ name, Mrs. Silva? It’s S-I-L-V-A a. last
b. first c. middle
205. Are you here for the movie? Yeah, I am. How about ______? Yeah, me too. a. you b. me
206. How are you doing? ____. How are you? a. Yeah. b. Thanks.
c. Pretty good.
207. Is Paula in the cafeteria? Yes, ________. a. she’s b. she is c. shes.
208. Are they at the gym? No, _____ not. a. they’re
b. they is
210. I always have a _______ in my wallet.
a. pens b. notebook c. credit card.
211. I’m sorry. I don’t know. That’s OK. ______. a. Thanks anyway b. You’re welcome c. Sure
212. ______ I borrow an eraser? Sure. a. How
b. Can c. Where’s.
213. My favorite player is Raphael Nadal. Oh, ______ a tennis fan a. your b. his c. you’re.
214. Adele is a great singer. ____ is Amazing a. Her b. She’s c. She.
215. My grandpa and grandma are my _______. a. grandparents b. parents
216. My friends laugh a lot. They’re very ______. a. quiet b. fun c. shy.
217. I am from Spain. _____ ? I have friend from Spain. a. Really
b. Wow c. Amazing.
218. I am a musician. ______? What do you play? a. Amazing
b. A musician c. Incredible.
219. We _________ to CDs. a. don’t listen
b. don’t listens
c. doesn’t listen
220. My friend ______ lunch with his parents.
a. doesn’t eats b. doesn’t eat
c. don’t eat.
221. My dad _______ in the gym every week. a. goes b. exercises c. has
222. My grandma doesn’t ______ breakfast. a. have b. watch
c. get up.
224. My brother _______ TV in the morning.
a. watches b. looks c. views
228. My grandparents ______ before 7:00 am. a. usually get up b. get up neve c. get up sometimes.
229. Does he really like ___? Yes, he does. a. sports shows
230. I hate _______. a. sitcom b. game show c. talk shows
231. I love ________ a. sitcoms b. game show b. game show.
232. My grandpa always watches _______. a. soap opera b. talk show
c. game shows.
233. How often do you go shopping? _______, do you go a lot? No, I only go once a month. a. Really b. I mean c. Well.
234. Are you from around here? Well, _______, I’m from Argentina originally a. that
b. I mean c. Yes.
235. There’s a ______ round here a. park beautiful b. small park c. park new.
236. There are a couple of _______ in my neighborhood a. swimming pool
b. supermarket c. apartment buildings.
237. The time is 2:50. _________.
a. Is two-fifty b. It’s ten to two c. It’s two-fifty
238. There’s a _______ here. a. parks b. stores c. restaurant
239. I don’t like stores near my apartment. B: _______ a. Me too b. You too
c. Me neither.
240. I live in a great part of town. a. Me too. b. Me neither c. You too.