|2. Am I in the right class? No, _____ not. a. he’s
b. you’re c. you.
2. Am I in the right class? No, _____ not. a. he’s
b. you’re c. you.
3. What’s your ______ name? It’s Lopez. a. last
4. Hello, Juan. How are you? _______ How are you? a. Good, thanks. b. Thanks.
c. Good night.
6. Are you here for English class? ______. How about you?
a. No, thanks. b. Yeah, I am
c. No, you’re not.
6. Are you here for English class? ______. How about you? a. No, thanks. b. Yeah, I am
c. No, you’re not.
7. _____ at the library a. Were
b. Hes c. They’re.
8. What’s this? _____ an umbrella.
a. Is b. They’re c. It’s
9. The teacher sits at his___ a. poster b. chair c. desk.
10. I need to make a call. Where is my ________? a. pencil
b. cell phone c. notebook
11. I’m sorry. I don’t know. That’s OK. _______, a. Thanks anyway
b. You’re welcome c. Sure
12. ______ do you spell pen? P-E-N a. How b. Can c. What’s.
13. I love baseball. It’s ________ favorite sport. a. my b. his c. I’m.
14. Adele is a great singer. _______ is amazing.
a. Her b. She’s c. She.
15. Jack always gives me food. He’s ___ a. fun b. lazy c. nice.
16. My brother never talks to anyone. He is very ___ a. outgoing b. friendly c. shy.
17. My friends is from Miami. _____? Interesting. a. Miami
b. London c. New York.
18. My grandpa is ninety years old. ______? That is really old a. Wow b. Amazing c. Really.
19. He ________ soccer. a. don’t play b. doesn’t plays
c. doesn’t play.
20. Does John always finish his homework? Yes, he ______.
a. finish b. does c. doesn’t.
21. ______ Tuesday, he plays golf a. On b. In c. The.
22. My mom ______ the newspaper at breakfast a. plays b. reads c. looks
23. My dad _____ in the gym every week. a. goes b. exercises c. has
24. We _______ shopping when we have money.
a. go b. have c. do.
25. Do you study a lot? _______ not on weekends a. really b. Yes c. Well.
26. Do you live here? Yes, _______.
a. I live in apartment 2B. b. I live for away c. I don’t live here.
27. You ______ your favorite sitcom on TV a. watch often
b. ever watch
c. often watch.
28. _____ your mom do on Friday nights? a. What does b. When does c. How often does.
29. Vanessa can’t stand a. really show b. game shows c. makeover show.
30. Raquel doesn’t like ________. a. reality shows b. documentary c. talk show
31. Do you like ____? Yes, I do a. soap opera b. talk shows c. sitcom.
32. My mother doesn’t like _______. a. cartoon b. soap opera c. makeover shows.
33. Are you from around here? Well, _______, I’m from Argentina originally. a. that
b. I mean c. yes.
34. Do you study everyday during school? _____, I try to a. Not b. No c. I mean.
35. I am scared. I am too. ______ leave right now a. Let’s b. Let c. Lets
36. ______ no movie theater around here.
b. There are c. There aren’t
37. Where can I buy a book? B: There is a _______ next to the post office a. park b. supermarket c. bookstore.
38. The time is 12:00 p.m. _____ a. Is midday b. It’s noon c. It’s midnight.
39. I _____ our new apartment. Me too!
b. don’t love c. don’t’ loves
40. I _____ this coffee. Me neither. a. like b. don’t like c. likes.
41. _____ your last name? It’s Castro a. What b. Is
42. What’s your e-mail address? ______ email@example.com. a. It’s b. Is
43. _____. How are you? I’m fine a. Good night
b. Hello b. Hello.
44. What’s your ______? It’s Lucho a. nickname b. last name
c. middle name.
45. Are you here for the movie? _____, I am. How about you? a. Hi b. Hello c. Yes
46. How are you doing? _____ How are you?
a. Yeah b. Thanks c. Pretty good.
47. A: _______ this your notebook? Yes, it is. a. Is
b. Are c. Amc.
48. Are they at the gym? Yes, __ a. they is b. they are c. they’re
49. I need to read an e-mail. Can I use your ______? a. computer b. desk c. VCR
50. I want to listen to music. Turn on the _____, please a. CD player
b. calendar c. dictionary.
51. How do you spell notebook? _____. I don’t’ know
a. Thanks b. Sure c. I’m sorry.
52. Can I borrow your pencil? ______.
a. Sure b. That’s Ok c. You´re welcome.
53. Antonio Valencia is very famous. I have _____ autograph. a. he’s
b. her c. his
54. _____ he like? He’s very shy. a. How
b. How’s c. What’s
55. My mom’s mom is my ______. a. grandfather b. grandmother
56. Another word for grandfather is ____ a. grandma b. grandpa c. dad
57. My grandpa is ninety years old. ______? That is really old
a. Wow b. Amazing c. Really.
58. She is a doctor. _____? My sister is a doctor. a. Wow b. Amazing c. Really.
59. Does your wife _____ dinner on Sundays? a. cook b. cooks c. cookes
60. We _____ coffee every morning a. has b. had c. have.
61. I ______ a class at the university. a. take b. do
62. Does your mom _______ the laundry in your house? a. have b. do
63. Do you _____ to class every day? a. go b. have c. take.
64. I _______ my e-mail in the mornings a. check b. view c. look
65. Do you study a lot? _______ not on weekends a. really b. Yes c. Well.
66. Are you a student? No, _______. a. I study b. I’m not. I work full-time c. I am. I go to UTPL.
67. ______ you go out on weekends? a. Who do b. How often do c. How often does.
68. _____ we go to work early. a. Never b. Often c. Sometimes
69. They like _______, a. hospital drama b. sitcoms c. cartoon.
70. We can’t stand a. talk show b. soap operas c. game show.
71. Does she hate ____? No, she doesn’t a. police drama b. documentaries c. game show.
72. We love a. police drama b. hospital drama c. cartoons.
73. Do you study everyday during school? _____, I try to
a. Not b. No c. I mean.
74. Are you from around here? Well, _______, I’m from Argentina originally. a. that b. I mean c. yes.
75. ______ some parks in the city a. There are
b. There is c. There’s.
76. There are some ______ in my neighborhood a. new clubs
b. cheap club
c. clubs small
77. I want to see movie. Let’s go to the ________.
a. theater b. restaurant c. gym.
78. The time is 2:50 _______. a. Is two-fifty b. It’s ten to two c. It’s two-fifty.
79. I _____ our new apartment. Me too!
a. love b. don’t love c. don’t’ loves.
80. I _____ this coffee. Me neither. a. like b. don’t like c. likes.
81.Are you the teacher? Yes, ___ a. I’m
b. I am c. am.
2. Am ______ in French class? a. we b. you c. I.
83. Carlos Bautista is single. We call him _____ Bautista a. Mrs. b. Miss c. Mr.
84. What’s your ______ name? It’s Patricio a. first
b. middle initial c. last.
85. How are you? _____. a. I’m fine b. Thank you c. Yeah.
86. Are you here for the movie? _____, I am. How about you? a. Hi
b. Hello c. Yes
87. What’s ______? It’s a pen. a. these b. this
88. _____ they at the gym? Yes, they are a. Am b. Is c. Are.
89. The poster is ______ the window a. in b. next to c. on
91. _____ do you spell pen? P-E-N
b. Can c. What’s.
92. Can I borrow your pencil? a. Sure
b. That’s Ok
c. You´re welcome.
93. My favorite player is Raphael Nadal. Oh, _____ a tennis fan. a. your b. his c. you’re
94. Are you tired? _____
a. No, I am tired. b. Yes, I’m. c. Yes, I am.
95. My mom is my dad’s ______. a. husband
b. mother c. wife.
96. My brother and I are our parent’s ___ a. children
99. _____ your teacher work at night?
a. Do b. Does c. Is.
100. They _____ breakfast at 6:00 am. a. has
b. having c. have
101. Does your mom ______ the laundry in your house? a. have b. do c. make.
102. Do you _______ to class every day? a. go b. have c. take.
103. We don’t _____ mornings a. have
b. sing c. like.
104. I _______ a class at the university.
b. do c. go.
105. Do you read every day? _______, not every day. a. Really
b. Yes c. Well
107. My mom ______ soap operas in the afternoon.
a. watches usually b. usually watches
c. watches never.
108. _____ your dad do in his free time? a. When does b. What do c. What does.
109. We love _______, a. police drama b. hospital drama
110. I love ______ a. cartoons
b. cartoon c. sitcom.
111. Do they love ____? Yes, they do.
a. talk show b. sports show c. cartoons.
112. My grandma doesn’t like _______. a. sitcoms
b. soap opera c. cartoon.
113. What do you do after work? _________? No, I usually eat in my house a. Do you go somewhere to eat?
b. Do you go to the market? c. Do you go to the park?
114. When do you study? _______, is it everyday? Yeah, I study everyday a. Really b. Yes
c. I mean.
115. What time is it? ______ 7:45
a. It’s b. Is
116. What time does the show start? It starts ______ 2:00
a. in b. at
117. There’s a ________ here. a. parks b. stores c. restaurant
118. Carolina is a big _______ in Quito. You can ride bikes and go running there. a. park b. café c. restaurant
119. I like the grocery store on the corner. _____. a. I do b. Me too
c. Me neither.
120. I _____ our new apartment. Me too! a. love b. don’t love c. don’t’loves.