Past Simple-PastContinuou
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
21/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 29
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. Four years ago, I ... (go) to La Graciosa for a month.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. My friend Sergi’s motorbike ... (break) down on her way to work.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. I ... (fall) in love with my boyfriend the moment I ... (see) him.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. I ... (stay) with my friends last night.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. I ... (not stay) in an inn.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. I ... (decide) to go to Loch Ness and find Nessy.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. We were going to the theathre when it ... (start) raining.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. I ... (forget) to lock the door, so a burglar broke in and ... (steal) my things.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. Donald Trump ... (win) the last General Election in the USA.
Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. My car is very old, so I ... (decide) to buy a new one.
Complete the questions in the past continuous. I took a lot of pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge while ... (travel) in San Francisco.
Complete the questions in the past continuous. She learnt Spanish when ... (study) in Albacete.
Complete the questions in the past continuous. When I arrived home, my mum ... (make supper) for me.
Complete the questions in the past continuous. The film ... (start) when my cousin Rosa María phoned me.
Complete the questions in the past continuous. What ... (do) yesterday when it started raining?.
Complete the sentences with a verb in the past continuous. 6. I ... (heat up) my soup when the neighbour’s dog started barking.
Decide if the missing verbs are in the past simple or past continuous and fill in the blanks. Alberto ... (break) his elbow when he ... (skate).
Decide if the missing verbs are in the past simple or past continuous and fill in the blanks. We ... (meet) in Vatican City while we ... (queue) to enter the Vatican Museums.
Decide if the missing verbs are in the past simple or past continuous and fill in the blanks. Marta ... (decide) to study English when she ... (start) working in a bilingual school.
Evaluation test 1. I ... to the new album of La Oreja de Van Gogh while travelling to Ávila. Listened Listen Listening listens.
Evaluation test 2. My teacher ... me to study. telled told telling tells.
Evaluation test 3. Lucía ... in a university in the past. worked work working is working.
Evaluation test 4. Jerry ... a new house for his family. bought buys buying is bought.
Evaluation test 5. I was talking to my mum when someone ... on the door. Was knocking knocked knocking is knocking.
Evaluation test 6. I ... up very late on Sunday waked woke waking wakeds.
Evaluation test 7. My best friend ... to play the guitar. Try Trying Tried tryed.
Evaluation test 8. My grandparents ... in early 20th century Were born Have been born bearing were borning.
Evaluation test 9. Spain ... the Football World Cup a few years ago. won wined winning win.
Evaluation test 10. The United Kingdom ... the European Union in 2020. left leaved lefted leaving.
Denunciar Test