T2-Infinitives-gerunds
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
22/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 33
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 1. It’s very difficult … (learn) Japanese.
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 2. Tom and Jerry decided … (move) in together.
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 3. Triana needs … (work) less.
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 4. My boss offered … (give) me a promotion.
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 5. I would like … (go) to Argentina on my holiday this year.
Infinitives Activity 1 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 6. I am planning ... (travel) to Utah in October this year.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 1. … (smoke) is bad for you.
Infinitives Activity 2 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 2. I don’t mind … (study) until late.
Infinitives Activity 2 Complete the sentences with an infinitive. 3. I hate … (wake up) early.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 4. I love … (walk) in the mountains.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 5. I don’t feel like … (dance) tonight.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 6. We don’t mind … (work) extra time at work.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 7. I am really bad at … (cook) Yorkshire pudding.
Gerunds Activity 2 Complete the sentences with a Gerunds. 1. … (do) physical activity like Judo is good for you. It gets you in shape.
Infinitives Activity 3 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund. 2. I hate … (have) to cook when I get home from work.
Infinitives Activity 3 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund. 3. I want … (find) a new job.
Infinitives Activity 3 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund. 4. It is important … (understand) the school rules.
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 1. I was going to go to the cinema, but it started … (snow).
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 2. I haven’t started … (eat) yet.
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 3. I felt tired because I had been running, so I stopped … (drink) some water.
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 4. My doctor told me that I needed to stop … (work) for some time.
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 5. Manuel and Rocío prefer … (go) to Chipiona beach instead of Marbella.
Infinitives Activity 4 Decide if you need an infinitive or a gerund in these sentences. 6. When did you stop … (smoke)?.
Evaluation test 1. Please, stop … in this area! Smoking Smoke To smoke To smoking.
Evaluation test 2. You’re running out of time. You have to decide what ... next year Do Doing To do Do doing.
Evaluation test 3. My boyfriend promised … ever again in August. Not work Not to work Not working Not to working.
Evaluation test 4. I love … a good film in the cinema. Watch To watch To watching watching.
Evaluation test 5. … is good for your heart. Walking Walk To walk To walking.
Evaluation test 6. I look forward … to Brazil! Go Going To go To going.
Evaluation test 7. I don’t mind … long hours. Work To work Working To working.
Evaluation test 8. But I really hate … up early in the morning: Waking Wake To wake To waking.
Evaluation test 9. I’m really good at … Maths problems. Solving Solve To solve To solving.
Evaluation test 10. Mary pretended … cheerful, but she was really unhappy. Being To be To being Be.
Denunciar Test