T2-Modals-Obligation
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
22/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 29
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 1. You … pay to enter the Louvre.
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 2. You … pass your driving test if you want to drive a car.
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 3. If you want to access the plane, you … go through security check.
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 4. … you (ever do) an exam to demonstrate your level of English?.
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 5. We … get to class on time if we want the teacher to let us in.
Modals of obligation Activity 1 Complete the sentences with the correct of the modal verbs of obligation. 6. Antonia … work on Saturday if she wants to be free on Sunday.
Modals of obligation Activity 2 Choose the correct option. 1. You (don’t have to / mustn’t) call to enter the hotel because they give you a key the first day.
Modals of obligation Activity 2 Choose the correct option. 2. You (don’t have to / mustn’t) put your hand in a deep fryer. You’ll get hurt.
Modals of obligation Activity 2 Choose the correct option. 3. (Do I have to / Do I must) get a special permit to have a big dog?.
Modals of obligation Activity 2 Choose the correct option. 4. It’s really late, I (must / have to) go now.
Modals of obligation Activity 2 Choose the correct option. 5. (Do you have to / Do you must) speak English to get this job position?.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 1. You … listen to the teacher more attentively.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 2. You … stop smoking.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 3. You … watch TV for so long.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 4. You … use sunglasses in the summer.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 5. You ... practise your handwriting.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 6. You … watch that type of film. It’s not appropriate for you age.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 7. You … miss so many classes.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 8. You … jump out of the window. You could get hurt.
Modals of obligation Activity 3 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 9. You … sleep in a cool room. It helps getting good sleep.
Evaluation test 1. Do you … drive on the left in Ireland? have have to must must to.
Evaluation test 2. You … smoke. It’s unhealthy. Shouldn’t Must Have to Ought to.
Evaluation test 3. … I go home now? What do you think? Oughtn’t Have to Should Do I.
Evaluation test 4. Passengers … smoke on the train. Haven’t Don’t have to Mustn’t Shouldn’t.
Evaluation test 5. … pay to visit Museo del Prado? Do you have to Do you must Should Ought to.
Evaluation test 6. You’re tired. You … stay at the party any more. Mustn’t Hasn’t Doesn’t have to Shouldn’t.
Evaluation test 7. … say sorry? Do I have to Must I Don’t I Isn’t have.
Evaluation test 8. You … walk your dog for a walk at least 3 times a day. Has to Have to Should Ought to.
Evaluation test 9. The elderly … expose themselves to unnecessary risks. Haven’t to Don’t have to Shouldn’t Mustn’t.
Denunciar Test