Conditional
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
17/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 43
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 1. If you ... (take care) of your dog, it’ll always love you very much. take care taker care take taking care.
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 2. If someone ... (want) to be the President of the USA, they will get it if they work hard enough and get the sufficient supports. what wanting want wants.
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 3. You will ... (be) stronger if you ... (work out). be / work out been / work out had be / work out be / works out.
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 4. If you ... (read) frequently, you ... (improve) your spelling. had read / will improve read / will improving read / improve read / will improve.
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 5. You ... (learn) to sing better if you join (join) a singing school. will learn / join learn / join will learn / will join will learn / joing.
First conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make first conditional sentences. 6. You ... (not understand) the film if you ... (miss) the beginning. will understand / miss will not understand / will miss will understand / will miss will not understand / miss .
First conditional Correct the following sentences so that they are correct for the first conditional. 1. If my car ... down, I will buy a new one. breaks break breaking had breakss.
First conditional Correct the following sentences so that they are correct for the first conditional. 2. If my friends ... call me, I won’t call them. don’t please not had don’t.
First conditional Correct the following sentences so that they are correct for the first conditional. 3. If you ... do extra hours, you won’t make ends meet.. don’t please give had don’t.
First conditional Correct the following sentences so that they are correct for the first conditional. 4. You will get lost if you ... know how to read a map. give please don’t had don’t.
First conditional Correct the following sentences so that they are correct for the first conditional. 5. If it ... stop raining, the sewers will smell bad. give please don’t doesn’t.
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 1. I ... (have) another dog if my house ... (be) bigger. have / were would have / be would / were would have / were .
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 2. My sister ... (be) more motivated at work if her bosses ... (be) nicer. would been / were would be / were be / were would be / be.
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 3. I ... (sunbathe) if I lived (live) near the beach. would sunbathe / lived would sunbathe / live would / lived sunbathe / lived.
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 4. My mother ... (come) and visit me if we ... (be) on lockdown. come / weren’t would come / weren’t would come / be would / weren’t.
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 5. I ... (play) the guitar better if I ... (have) time to learn play / had would play / have would play / had would / have.
Second conditional Complete with the correct form of the verbs to make second conditional sentences. 6. ... you ... (quit) your job if I ... (offer) you to work for me? Would / quit / offered Would / quit / offer Would / offered quit / offered.
Second conditional Correct the sentences so that they are correct for the second conditional 1. I would have a coffee if I ... milk. had milking had milk milking.
Second conditional Correct the sentences so that they are correct for the second conditional 2. I would go on a cruise if I ... rich. where were wering rich.
Second conditional Correct the sentences so that they are correct for the second conditional 3. If I could go back to study I ... another degree. would cho would choose choose wold chose.
Second conditional Correct the sentences so that they are correct for the second conditional 4. My house would be cleaner if my family .... help helped had helped helpeding.
Evaluation test 1. I would read your book if I … so much work. Have Had Didn’t have Didn’t had.
Evaluation test 2. I … to class if you don’t come with me. Won’t go Go Will go goes.
Evaluation test 3. If you water the plants, they … (die). would will wouldn’t won’t.
Evaluation test 4. Will you marry me if I … (propose)? Proposed Propose Proposing Is propose.
Evaluation test 5. Will you go to the cinema if you … (go) out tonight? went goes going go.
Evaluation test 6. If my son …, he won’t go on holiday. Don’t study Doesn’t study Studies Study.
Evaluation test 7. I … more friends if I lived in another neighbourhood. Had Would had Would have have.
Evaluation test 8. I … (go) to the party if you didn’t come with me. go wouldn’t go won’t go went.
Evaluation test 9. If she … (pass) her exams, she would also go to university. passed passes passing pass.
Evaluation test 10. If we lived in Germany, we would … (speak) German. spoke speak speaking speaks.
Make the first conditional 1) If I ... (go) out tonight, I ... (go) to the cinema. go 'll go going 'll go go 'll going go 'll gone.
Make the first conditional 2) If you ... (get) back late, I ... (be) angry. get 'll be get 'll been get 'll was got 'll be.
Make the first conditional 3) If we ... (not/see) each other tomorrow, we ... (see) each other next week. don't se 'll see don see 'll go don't see don't see 'll see.
Make the first conditional 4) If he ... (come) , I ... (be) surprised. coming 'll be comes 'll been comes 'll be comes 'll begin.
Make the first conditional 5) If we ... (wait) here, we ... (be) late. wait 'll been wait 'll be wait 'll was waiting 'll be.
Make the first conditional 6) If we ... (go) on holiday this summer, we ... (go) to Spain. go 'll go going 'll go go 'll going dont go 'll go.
Make the first conditional 7) If the weather ... (not/improve) , we ... (not/have) a picnic. doesn't improve won't have does not improving won't have doesn't improve won't had doesn't improve won have.
Make the first conditional 8) If I ... (not/go) to bed early, I ... (be) tired tomorrow. don go 'll be don't go 'll been don't going 'll be don't go 'll be.
Make the first conditional 9) If we ... (eat) all this cake, we ... (feel) sick. eating 'll fee dont eat 'll fee eat 'll fee eat 'll feed.
Make the first conditional 10) If you ... (not/want) to go out, I ... (cook) dinner at home. don want 'll cook don't want 'll cook don't want 'll cooking don't what 'll cook.
Make the first conditional 11) I ... (come) early, if you ... (want). 'll come want 'll com want 'll come had want 'll come was.
Make the first conditional 11) They ... (go) to the party if they ... (be) invited. 'll go arent 'll going are 'll go has are 'll go are .
Denunciar Test