Mordor
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
17/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 49
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Alberto got a Degree in Education and then he … working as a teacher. start started starting had started.
I … the rice with vegetables when you arrived with the shopping. Had prepared prepared preparing preprares.
Matilda was very happy because she … adopted by her teacher Be Is Had been Has was.
I … the book when the film came out. reads read had read reading.
Why are you so angry? Because I was so hungry and when I got to the supermarket, they … Closing Closed Close Had closed.
The fight … when the police arrived. Finished Had finished Finishing finishes.
She gained access to university because she … all her access exams. pass passes had passed passed.
They … answering the questions before the time was up. Had finished Finishing Finish finishes.
Tom … a skeleton in his entire life. Seen never had Never had seen Had never seen Had seen never.
Juan … for the company for 30 years when he retired. Had worked Worked Works work.
Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. 1. My neighbours had raised some money to hire private security after there were had been several burglaries in the area. My neighbours raised some money to hire private security after there were had been several burglaries in the area. My neighbours some money to hire private security after there were had been several burglaries in the area. My neighbours had raised some money to hire private security after there been several burglaries in the area. My neighbours had raised some money to hire private security after there were had several burglaries in the area.
Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. 2. I had woken woke up and then I called my parents. I had woken woke up and then I called my parents. I woke up and then I called my parents. I woken woke up and then I called my parents. I had woken up and then I called my parents.
Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. 3. When I had started watching TV, electricity had gone went out. When I had started watching TV, electricity gone went out. When I had start watching TV, electricity had gone went out. When I staring watching TV, electricity had gone went out. When I started watching TV, electricity went out.
Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. 4. My parents bought a house by the time I had been was seven years old. My parents bought a house by the time I was seven years old My parents bought a house by the time I been was seven years old My parents bought a house by the time I had was seven years old My parents bought a house by the time I had been was seven years old.
Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. 5. You had made the beds when I got home. You made the beds when I got home. You had made the beds when I got home. You had made the beds I got home. You had made the beds when I home.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 1. Finally, we ... (not can) go to the theatre because the tickets ... (sell out). couldn’t / had sold out could / had sold out couldn’t / sold out couldn’t / had sell out.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 2. When the crisis ... (start), I ... (buy) my house. start/ had bought staring / had bought started / had bought started / bought.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 3. I ... (work) in that restaurant when I ... (meet) you. had work/ met had worked / meet worked / met had worked / met.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 4. I ... (painted) my house when you ... (tell) me you didn’t like green colour. had painted / told painted / told had painted / tell painted / tell.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 5. Someone ... (light) a barbecue in the forest, luckily it ...(rain) so there wasn’t a wild fire. had light / rained had lit / rained had lit / rain lit / rained .
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 6. I ... (wash) my car when it ... (start) raining. washed / started had washed / start had wash/ started had washed / started .
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 7. When we ... (visit) Vatican City, we ... (have to) queue because we ... (buy) the tickets in month in advance. visit/ didn’t have to / had buy visited / didn’t have to / bought visit/ didn’t have to / had bought visited / didn’t have to / had bought.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 8. The mansion burglars ... (think) they ... (get away) with the robbery but in the end the police ... (arrest) them. thought / had got away / arrested think/ had got away / arrested thought / got away / arrested think / had got away / arrest.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the past simple and the past perfect. 9. I could speak English by the time I ... (start) university because I ... (go) to England several summers. started / been start/ had been started / had been started / had go.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 1.- My aunt flew to Paris last year. She __________ (never / go) on a plane before that. never gone had never go had never gone had never go.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 2.- We didn’t need to queue because my wife __________ (already / buy) the tickets had already bought had already buy already bought had alreading bought.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 3.- The thieves had already spent the money when the police _________ (catch) them. had cauting had caught catch caught.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 4.- Helen ________ (split up) with John before she met Paul. split had split split up had split up.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 5.- We ________ (know) her address because she _______ (tell) us. knew / had told know/ had told knew / had tell knew / told.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 6.- The children _________ (not eat) for days so they ___________ (be) extremely hungry. hadn’t eat/ were hadn’t eaten / be had not eat / were hadn’t eaten / were .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 7.- Everyone ___________ (hug) each other after they __________ (finish) their exams. hugged / had finished hugged / had finish hugged / had finished hug/ finished.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 8.- She didn’t want to go to the cinema because she ___________ (already / see) the film. had already see already seen had alreading seen had already seen.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 9.- I ________ (just / buy) a dress when a thief _______ (steal) my bag. had just buy / stole had just bought / stole just bought / stole had just bought / steal.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 10.- My niece _________ (go) to London three times by the time she _________ (be) sixteen. had been / was had go/ was had been / be been / was .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 11.- My students ________ (raise) some money after they ________ (see) a documentary on TV about Africa. raise/ had seen raised / had seen raised / had see raised / seen.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 12.- It was half past three and we still _________ (not / eat) lunch. hadn’t eaten hadn’t eat had eaten had not eat.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 13.- Our teacher ________ (give) us extra homework because we ___________ (not finish) our essays. gave / had finished gave / hadn’t finish give/ hadn’t finished gave / hadn’t finished .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 14.- My father _________ (lose) his glasses and he couldn’t read the newspaper. had lost had lose lost .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 15.- The car stopped because we __________ (run) out of petrol. run ran had ran had run.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 16.- He __________ (feel) very ill because he __________ (not sleep) well. feel/ hadn’t slept felt / hadn’t sleep felt / hadn’t slept felt / had slept.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 17.- By the time I met John, he ___________ (leave) college. had leave had left leave leave had.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 18.- When I _________ (ask) her to help me, she ________ (agree). asked / agree ask/ agreed asked / agreed had asked / agreed .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 19.- I thought I _________ (read) that book before, but I hadn’t. read read had had read had reading.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 20.- I knew I __________ (see) her somewhere before. see seen seen had had seen .
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 21.- I was sure I __________ (not lock) the door. not lock had not lock hadn’t locked hadn’t lock.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 22.- When we ___________ (get) home my wife realized she __________ (lose) her purse. get/ had lost got / lose got / had lost got / lose.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 23.- When we arrived at my parent’s house, they ________ (leave) leave had leave had left left had.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 24.- After I _________ (buy) my new computer, I discovered that I ___________ (not have) enough money had bought / didn’t have had buy/ didn’t have had bought / not have had buy / did not have.
Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Perfect of the verbs in brackets 25.- The Vikings ________ (sail) to North America a thousand years ago. sailed sailed had sailed sailed had .
Denunciar Test