Passive voice
OTROS TESTS DEL AUTOR

Fecha de Creación:
20/05/2023

Categoría: Idiomas

Número Preguntas: 25
COMPARTE EL TEST
COMENTARNuevo Comentario
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 1. My room’s design ... (create) by my brother. was created created creating had created.
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 2. I like it when ... (choose) to be the class representative. choose I am chosen I am chosed chosed.
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 3. The activity ... (design) for disabled people. have designe had designed was desig was designed.
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 4. Lots of the songs I play ... (compose) by my neighbour was composed were composing were composed composed.
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 5. After a General Election, the winner ... (appoint) President. is appointed is appoint is appointing was appointed.
Complete the sentences with the present simple passive. 6. People ... (operate on) in operating rooms. are't operated on are operated are operat on are operated on.
Complete the sentences with the present simple or past simple passive. 1. The Big Ben ... (built) in the 19th century. has built was builting was builted was built.
Complete the sentences with the present simple or past simple passive. 2. Apple products ... (design) in California. was designed aren't designed are designed are design.
Complete the sentences with the present simple or past simple passive. 3. However, Apple products ... (assemble) in China. are assembled are assemble assembled are has assembled.
Complete the sentences with the present simple or past simple passive. 4. Amazon ... (launch) a few years ago was launche was launched has launched launched.
Complete the sentences with the present simple or past simple passive. 5. Vaccines are developed (develop) by scientists are developeding dont are developed developed are developed.
Transform these sentences to the passive voice or vice versa. 1. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra wrote Don Quixote. Don Quixote was written if Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra written Don Quixote. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra writted Don Quixote. Don Quixote was written by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
Transform these sentences to the passive voice or vice versa. 2. The electric battery was invented by Alessandro Volta. Alessandro Volta invented the electric battery. Alessandro Volta inventing the electric battery. The electric battery has invented by Alessandro Volta. The electric battery was invented for Alessandro Volta.
Transform these sentences to the passive voice or vice versa. 3. The Beatles wrote and sang Yellow Submarine. Yellow Submarine was written and sung by The Beatles. Yellow Submarine for sung by The Beatles. Yellow Submarine was written and sung by The Beatles. Yellow Submarine writed sung by The Beatles.
Transform these sentences to the passive voice or vice versa. 4. Copernicus developed the Heliocentric Theories. Copernicus developed wroted the Heliocentric Theories. Copernicus developed coming the Heliocentric Theories. The Heliocentric Theories developed by Copernicus. The Heliocentric Theories were developed by Copernicus.
Evaluation test 1. Seat cars … in Spain. Were manufactured Are manufactured Manufacture manufactured.
Evaluation test 2. The recipe of the juice you’re drinking … (develop) by my grandma when she was young. Was developed Developed Is developed developing.
Evaluation test 3. The first living being to travel outside the Earth … by the Russian. Send Sent Is sent Was sent.
Evaluation test 4. Brasília … to be the capital of Brazil. Creates Created was created is created.
Evaluation test 5. At first, New York … as a Dutch colony. Was established Established Is established Establish.
Evaluation test 6. Spain … by more than 80 million tourists a year. Visit Visits Is visited Were visited.
Evaluation test 7. All tests … online these days. Are done do does Is done.
Evaluation test 8. Lady Gaga songs … across the Globe Sing Sang Are sung Is sung.
Evaluation test 9. Michael Jackson … as the King of Pop. Knows Is known Are known Were known.
Evaluation test 10.Hawaii … by James Cook. Was discovered Discovers Is discovered Discovered.
Denunciar Test