|1. You are programming a report that reads data from secondary HANA database (DB). What do you need to consider in your SQL statement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question You have to spicify the DB schema explicity in your statement You have to specify the DB connection explicity in your statement You have to use native SQL when reading data from the secondary DB All tables and fields you are using must exist in the ABAP Dictionary of the secondary DB.
2. Why would you implement Smart Data Access (SDA)? To generate delta images when sources cannot provide this function To provide real-time access to remote data sources To replicate data between SAP ECC and SAP HANA To define caching rules based on usage patterns .
3. You are debugging in ABAP Development Tools in Eclipse. Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question Debugger scripting Conditional breakpoints Memory usage analysis Watchpoints .
4. Which functional problem can you detect when using the Runtime Check Monitor (SRTCM)? Use of Native SQL and DB Hints Missing ORDER BY or SORT after SELECT Existence check for Secundary Indexes Direct access to Table Pools/ Cluster.
5. You developed an ABAP Management Database Procedure (AMDP). You want to allow the enhancement of this AMDP using a Business Add-In (BAdI). Which of the following objects must you create? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. A BAdI sample implementation A BAdI fallback implementation A BAdI definition An enhancement spot A database procedure .
6. When using an SAP HANA full text search, what do you have to keep in mind? The full-text index is always updated asynchronously The SCORE () function is required to ensure the best hits of your search appear on top The LIKE operator is requiered in your SELECT statement to implement fuzzy logic SAP HANA has to be the primary database to create a full text search.
7. Which of the following features does the ABAP Test Cockpit offer that the ABAP Code Inspector does NOT offer? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. Documented checks Enhanced distrbution of results Flexible schedule of check runs Configuration of check variants.
8. Which step of the Guided Performance Analysis should you perform in the production system? Executing a check run with ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) Collecting data with SQL Monitor (SQLM) Building a work list with SQL Performance Tuning Worklist (SWLT) Performing an inspection with Code Inspector (SCI).
9. What is the purpose of an ABAP project in ABAP Development Tools for Eclipse? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. It is used to transport ABAP repository objects It provides access to all ABAP repository objects in an ABAP system It represents the connection to an ABAP system It represents the connection to the SAP HANA server.
10. Which rules does SAP recommend to improve the performance of ABAO reports on SAP HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question Ensure the WHERE clause contains at least one index field Perform all calculations and aggregations in the ABAP layer Ensure the access to buffered tables uses the SAP table buffer Use SELECT FOR ALL ENTRUES instead of a nested SELECT statement.
11. What benefits does SAP HANA Data Compression provide? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question Reducted memory consumption Increased parallel processing Optimized data partitioning Optimized access to column store tables.
12. Your development team needs to include SAP HANA objects into an ABAP workbench request. You want to use SAP HANA Transport for ABAP (HTA), and NOT the SAP HANA Transport Container (HTC). Why would you choose HTA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. Because you always transport entire SAP HANA content packages Because you can manualy re-depoly objects after a failed import Because you use the technique that is recommended by SAP Because you automatically add changed objects to the transport request.
13. In an ABAP Core Data Services (CDS) view, what must you do to expose an association for use in another CDS wiew? Include all fields used in the ON condition in the projection list Specify an alias fro the target entity Define the cardinality for the target entity Specify the other views in which the association ca be used.
14. How many result sets are returned when an SAP HANA database procedure is called using the CALL... WITH OVERVIEW statement? As many result sets as there are input parameters in the procesure One result set As many result sets as there are table output parameters in the procedure Two result sets.
15. Which task can you perfom with the SQLMonitor (transaction SQLM)? Combine static and dynamic performance analysis results Capture the SQL profile of an application Display the execution plan of an SQL statement Search for problematic SELECT* statements.
16. You created and activated a database procedure. From where can you call this procedure? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question From a graphical calculation view From a Scrip-based calculation view From a Core Data Services view From another database procedure.
17. Which of the following tools and programming techniques use the SQL Data Definition Language? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question ABAP Dictionary Core Data Services (CDS) access control Open SQL Core Data Services (CDS) data definition.
18. You analyze SQL Monitor data in transaction SQLMD. You know that program X accesses database table Y. You made sure that program X was executed while the SQL Monitor collected it's data. But the relevant database access is NOT listed in SQLMD. What could be the reason? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. Program X was executed in the background The data has NOT yet been transferend to the SQL Monitor database tables Database table Y is a buffered table SQL Monitor was activated with a filter that excludes database table Y SQL Monitor was activated for a specific application server.
19. What must you take iinto consideration when you use the new Open SQL syntax (available as of SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SP05)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question All arithmetic expressions can be used for all types of variables All fields in the GROUP BY clause must be separeted by commas All classical open SQL statements in your program will become invalid All ABAP variables must be escaped with a preceding @ sign.
20. In SAP HANA SQL, you want to create a table whose definition should NOT be visible in the catalog. Which of the following table types fulfill this requirement? HISTORY COLUMN LOCAL TEMPORARY ROW GLOBAL TEMPORARY.
21. You have created a CDS view and used alias names for some of its elements. In which of the following cases is the alias name mandatory? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. CASE ordertype WHEN 'A' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END AS order_type SUM (revenue) AS total_revenue ASSOCIATION TO sflight AS_flights crtdby AS created_by CAST ('USD' AS abap cuky) AS currency_key.
22. You want to execute a native SQLstatement in your program. Why should you use ABAP Database Connectivity (ADBC)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. It supports locking and commit handling It supports where-used list It supports exception handling It has syntax check at compile time.
23. Which of the following takes advantage of the computing power of multiple CPUs used by SAP HANA? Parallel processing Database table compression Columnar data storage Dictionary encoding .
24. You define and implement an ABAP Managed Database Procedure (AMDP). What do you have to list after the USING clause? ABAP Dictionary views used in the procedure body ABAP Dictionary tables used in the procedure body CE functions used in the procedure body AMDPs used in the procedure body SAP HANA views used in the procedure body .
25. You want to move some of the logic of an ABAP program into an ABAP-managed database procedure (AMDP). To do so, you need to translate Open SQL statements into SAP HANA Native SQL.Which of the following are necessary adjustments? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question Replace CORRESPONDING FIELDS additions Replace UP TO n ROWS additions Replace ORDER BY additions Add explicit client handling Specify the schemafor every table.
26. You implemented and ABAP-managed database procedure (AMDP), you want to query data from calculation view CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT in SAP HANA content package ha400 primdb. How can you address the calculation view? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. "ha400.primdb/ CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT" "ha400.primdb:: CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT" _SYS_BIC. "ha400.primdb:: CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT" _SYS_BIC. "ha400.primdb/ CA_BOOKINGS_COUNT".
27. What are some of the features available for SAP List Viewer with Integrated Data Access (ALV IDA)? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. Search in the content Edit cells Double-click on rows Display diagrams Group rows.
28. You have created a CDS view as follows:
define view zha400 as select from spfli
association [*] to sflight as_flights
on spfli.carrid = _flights.carrid
and spfli.connid = _flights.connid
Given that table sflight also contains the field planetype, how must you address the fields carrid and planetype from table SFLIGHT? carrid and_flights planetype carrid and planetype _flights carrid and _flights planetype _flights.carrid and planetype.
29. Which task does the ABAP Managed Database Procedure (AMDP) framework perform? Deploy the database procedure whenever the AMDP is activated Deploy a new version of the database procedure when the AMDP is first called Deploy the database procedure when the AMDP is first activated Deploy the database procedure whenever the AMDP is called.
30. You are using a calculated column COUNTS within your Dimension View and an aggregation node. This is the data into the aggregation node.
COUNTRY CITY COUNTS
AT Vienna 11
AT Vienna 15
AT Vienna 13
AT Vienna 13
What does the result of the aggregation look like? COUNTRY CITY COUNTS
AT Vienna 11
DE Berlin 13 COUNTRY CITY COUNTS
AT Vienna 26
DE Berlin 26 COUNTRY CITY COUNTS
AT Vienna 11
AT Vienna 15
DE Berlin 13
DE Berlin 13.
31. You use ABAP Database Coneectivity (ADBC) to issue native SQL calls to the database
Which method of class CL_SQl_RESULT_SET retrieves the entire result set of the native SQL call? NEXT EXECUTE_QUERY SET_PARAM_TABLE NEXT_PACKAGE.
32. User STUDENT_A creates and activates a design-time object. In which schems is the object generated? _SYS_BIC _SYS_BI STUDENT_A SYSTEM.
33. Which of the following Golden Rules for Open SQL Performance have become more important with SAP HANA? Minimize the search overhead Minimize the number of database accesses Keep unnecessary load away from the database Minimize the amount of transferred data.
34. Which of the following features were added to the ABAP dictionary to support the SAP HANA database? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question Change of thedata class Definition of enhancement category Definition of full-text indexes De-pooling and de-clustering Storage type for tables.
35. You define a Core Data Service (CDS) view to merge the results of queries using the UNION keyword. What must the column lists of these queries contain? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question All key fields The same number of columns Columns of identical types Columns of compatible types.
36. Which tools can you use to provide input data for the SQL Performance Tuning Worklist (transaction SWLT)?
Note. There are 3 correct answers to this question ABAP Test Cockpit (tx ATC) SQL Trace (tx ST05) Code Inspector (tx SCI) SQL Monitor (tx SQLM) Darabase Performance Monitor (tx DB50).
37. You are using ABAP Development Tools, and you have placed your cursor on a method name in a class. What key do you use to navigate between a method definition and its implementation? F3 F4 F2 F1.
38. You import an ABAP workbench request an SAP system P81. The ABAP workbench request contains a single SAP HANA view CA_CUSTOMER that belongs to SAP HANA content package ZHA400_00.
Which prerequisites are mandatory for an implicit deployment of the SAP HANA view onto the database?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question Package ZHA400_00 has deplyment mode A System P81 has SAP HANA as primary database Package ZHA400_00 is listed in table SNHI_DUP_PREWORK View CA_CUSTOMER has deployment mode A.
39. In a graphical calculation view, you want to implement a union between two result sets that differ only in the fact that one additional field named ADDRESS. How can you achieve this in a union node?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question Exclude the ADDRESS field from the union Create an input parameter for the ADDRESS field Create a restricted column for the ADDRESS field Map the ADDRESS field to a constant value.
40. Which of the following repository objects can you edit only in ABAP Development Tools in Eclipse, and NOT in the classical ABAP Workbench?
Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question Data Definition ABAP class with SQL script coding ABAP class with new Open SQL Syntax Full-text index Database Procedure Proxy.