|Your organization is planning for a periodic counting of individual items throughout the year. As part of this activity, the user has loaded items to the cycle count but some of the items are not being considered when count schedules and count sequences are generated.
Which reason explains why the items are not being considered? A. The Include in Schedule option is not selected to include the item for auto-scheduling. B. The Cycle Count Enabled flag is not selected for the item. C. The approval controls are not set up. D. The Cycle Count Enabled flag is not selected for the inventory organization.
2. Your company is an automobile spares manufacturing organization, which follows a discrete process. It has its own manufacturing and distribution centers located globally.
It has these business units:
US `" USA business unit -
CAN `" Canadian business unit -
UK `" UK business unit -
MX `" Mexican business unit -
IND `" India business unit -
SPA `" Spain business unit -
FRA `" France business unit -
NL `" Netherlands business unit -
GER `" Germany business unit -
These are the inventory organizations that exist in each business unit:
Inventory Org `" business unit -
GM (Master Org) `" US -
US1 (Child Org) `" US -
US2 (Child Org) `" US -
CA1 (Child Org) `" CAN -
MX1 (Child Org) `" MX -
IN1 (Child Org) `" IND -
SP1 (Child Org) `" SPA -
FR1 (Child Org) `" FRA -
NL1 (Child Org) `" NL -
DE1 (Child Org) `" GER -
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.) A. Items defined in the GM organization can be assigned to US1, US2, NL1, and MX1 inventory organizations. B. You can define an item in the IN1 inventory organization and assign it to the DE1 inventory organization. C. Item organizations are also supported to serve as inventory organizations. D. Operational Attributes can be controlled only at the Master Level. E. All inventory organizations do not need to be in the same business unit to assign items. F. Items cannot be assigned to inventory organizations across business units.
3. Which three statements about the main areas of Managerial Accounting are correct? (Choose three.) A. Landed Cost Management gives organizations financial visibility into their extended supply chain costs. B. Supply Chain Orchestration automatically selects the correct process based on user-defined subledger accounting rules when a supply creation is initiated. C. Receipt Accounting is the application that performs the accrual accounting for all types of receipts. D. Cost method can be defined granularity down to individual items.
4. You have set up min-max planning at the subinventory level with the following to source item AS12312 for Organization: M1:
✑ Source Type: Organization
✑ Organization: M1
What type of supply request will be generated? A. Purchase Requisition B. Internal Requisition C. None; this is an invalid setup D. Intraorganization transfer order E. Movement request.
5. Which attribute value allows usage of common inventory for project specific demand? A. Allow use of common supplies: No and Hard Pegging Level: Project Group B. Allow use of common supplies: Null and Hard Pegging Level: Project Group C. Allow use of common supplies: No and Hard Pegging Level: Project and Task D. Allow use of common supplies: Null and Hard Pegging Level: None.
6. You are in the process of analyzing the demand and supply schedules for the item based on high level reservations. Identify the reservation document type that would be applicable to both supply as well as demand. A. Account Alias B. Movement Request C. Requisition D. On Hand E. Work Order F. Transfer Order.
7. You set up an item organization and an inventory organization as part of your customer's requirement. Your customer has, by mistake, performed a receipt transaction in the item organization instead of the inventory organization. How will you rectify the error? A. Perform a correct receipt transaction and receive the item in the correct organization. B. Perform a return of item and receive the item again in the correct organization. C. It is not possible to receive item in the item organization. D. Perform a new receipt in the correct organization and retain the stock in item organization because it does not affect any other operation. .
8. Your client wants certain inventory items of high importance to be counted periodically to improve the average level of inventory accuracy. What type of counting would you recommend? A. Serialized Count B. Manual Count C. Cycle Count D. Zero Quantity Count E. Blind Count.
9. Which three statements about project specific picking process are correct? (Choose three.) A. Shipment lines with project task can be created in shipping organization not enabled for projects. B. Picks can be searched by project and task number. C. Pick release of movement request allocates common inventory prior to project specific inventory. D. Picks with same project and task can be grouped to single pick slip.
10. Your customer is a very large organization spanning across multiple countries. Their legal requirements, Human Resource Policies, and Functional Currencies for Ledgers are different for each country. Your customer wants to maintain 10 different companies in the system. Which combination meets this requirement? A. 1 Enterprise, 10 Divisions, where each division has its own legal entity and ledger B. 10 Enterprises, 10 Divisions, where each division has its own legal entity and ledger C. 1 Enterprise, 10 Divisions, where each division has its own ledger with common legal entity across all divisions D. 10 Enterprises, 1 Division, where each division has 10 legal entities and 1 ledger.
11. Your customer wants to transfer material from facility A to facility B. They are using the interorganization transfer to perform the transaction in the system. Their requirement is "whenever material is transferred from their facility A to facility B, facility B needs to pay 5% additional amount to the current item cost."
Which task must be set up to accomplish this requirement?
A. Manage Cost Organization Relationships B. Manage Supply Chain Financial Orchestration Transfer Pricing Rules C. Manage Cost Plus Pricing D. Manage Organization Relationships E. Manage Interorganization Markup.
12. Cost Accounting captures costed transactions that are picked up by the cost processor for all of the following but one `" which is NOT, and picked up by the cost processor? A. Shipping, receiving, and inventory transactions from manufacturing B. Period close adjusting journal entries for payroll C. Resource transactions are interfaced directly from Manufacturing D. Invoices and revenue are interfaced from Fusion Receivables E. Payable invoices are interfaced from Fusion Payables.
13. Your customer has a requirement across their 10 warehouses, each with different users. They would like that whenever a warehouse user logs in, their default warehouse should get populated. How will you achieve this? A. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at role level for each role (different roles for different warehouses). B. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at site level. C. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_WHSE_ID at role level (different roles for different warehouses). D. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_WHSE_ID at user level for each user. E. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_WHSE_ID at site level. F. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at user level for each user.
14. While negotiating the terms of the consignment agreement, the buyer and the supplier mutually agree to set the aging onset point as receipt and the aging period as five days. The terms also say that the consumption advice will be generated daily.
In which three scenarios will the goods be transferred from the supplier's ownership to buyer's ownership? (Choose three.) A. You received the goods today and after three days you transfer the ownership using the "create transfer to consigned transaction" task. B. You received the goods today and after six days you decide to transfer the ownership using the "create transfer to consigned transaction" task. C. You received the goods today and you decide to issue the goods after three days without transferring the ownership. D. You received the goods today and after four days you return the material to the supplier. E. You received the goods today and for the next one week you do not plan any action on the same. F. You received the goods today and you transfer the ownership using the "create transfer to owned transaction" task.
15. A shipment has not yet been created for a pick that you are running.
How is the due date calculated? A. system date B. request date from the order line C. schedule ship date from the order line D. earliest acceptable date from the order line E. promise date from the order line.
16. Your organization has lot controlled and non-lot controlled material and stores all defective material in a subinventory called "Defect." The organization does not want defective material to be available for reservations or for subsequent shipping to customers.
Which option satisfies this requirement?
A. Put a hold on the lot. B. Disallow all inventory transactions for the subinventory "Defect." C. Assign the subinventory a material status that disallows reservations and allows subinventory transfers and issues to scrap. D. Tag the lot as defective product.
17. Which three things are true about running the Min-Max Report? (Choose three.) A. The system calculates demand quantity by using information from existing sales orders, transfer orders, work orders and movement requests. B. You can run the report by item category. C. The Min-Max Replenishment ignores Item Processing Lead-time on Transfer orders. D. You can run the report or both Organizations and Subinventory Planning Levels simultaneously. E. You can suppress replenishment movement request when the source subinventory has zero item on-hand quantity.
18. Your customer is managing a large sales team divided in two different geographies in the USA. They have the East Coast sales team and the Central sales team.
Both teams are handled by one manager and perform the same function.
You customer wants to track the expenses of the two teams separately; however, they do not consider them different as they are handled by one manager only.
How will you fulfill the requirement?
A. Define them as one department and one cost center. B. Define them as a single department and two separate cost centers. C. Define them as two separate departments and a single cost center. D. It is not possible to fulfill the requirement.
19. Material is transferred between two subinventories within an organization via transfer order. The setup is complete and the transfer order is created through the FBDI process.
What is the primary interface data that needs to be completed in the template? A. INV_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE B. INV_SERIAL_NUMBERS_INTERFACE C. INV_SUBINVENTORY_TRANSFER D. CST_I_INCOMING_TXN_COSTS E. INV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.
20. What are the four steps for the move request process flow? (Choose four.) A. Physically move the material B. Confirm pick slips C. Create shipment D. Run the Movement Request Pick Slip Report E. Create Movement Request F. Run pick slip allocation.
21. Your organization is using min-max planning to replenish stock and the planning parameters are set at item organization level with a default subinventory:
Item: A, Min Qty: 25, Max Qty: 150 and Current Level: 20
The item above is purchased from a supplier. Although there is subinventory on hand, the subinventory is below the minimum required level. This should trigger a Min-Max report entry, but the requisition is not generated. Why?
A. Fixed lot multiplier is not set. B. Item is not defined in Manage Item Subinventories. C. Min-max planning can be performed at the Organization level. D. Rounding the Reorder Quantity is disabled. E. No value has been set for the "Min-Max Replenishment Reorder Approval" profile.
22. Which action invokes supply chain orchestration and transfer of data to supply chain orchestration interface tables? A. creating Purchase Order Receipt B. running a scheduled process called "Create Transactions" C. running Min-Max Planning D. creating a new Inventory Organization for execution of supply chain orchestration.
23. Which three statements about cost organization are correct? (Choose three.) A. Profit center business unit can have one or more inventory organizations. B. Profit center business units can have only one cost organization. C. All inventory organizations of a cost organization need to within the same business unit. D. A cost organization can have one or more inventory organizations.
24. Which three applications originate a buy request that is received by supply chain orchestration? (Choose three.) A. Inventory B. Purchasing C. Self Service Procurement D. Order Management E. Planning F. Accounts Payable.
25. Which three types of jurisdictions should be considered while designing the Enterprise Structure? (Choose three.) A. Transaction Tax Jurisdiction B. Labor Jurisdiction C. Local Jurisdiction D. Obligatory Jurisdiction E. Identifying Jurisdiction F. Income Tax Jurisdiction.
26. What are the two scenarios that allow you to update the lot control option for an item? (Choose two.) A. Item has zero on-hand quantity. B. No open internal order exists for the item. C. No open sales order exists for the item. D. Item material status is Active.
27. You defined an Inventory Organization that is meant to track the contract manufacturing process outsourced to a supplier. Where do you mention that this Inventory Organization is meant for one particular supplier? A. Manage Inventory Organizations B. Manage Contract Manufacturing Relationships C. Manage Item Organizations D. Manage Subinventories E. Manage Inventory Organization Locations.
28. On the Supply Lines Overview page, the deviations in supply type chart show a supply line status of exception.
What action must you take?
A. This indicates that supply line quantities are available but the quality is not up to the mark, so the quality issue must be resolved. B. This indicates that supply line quantities are not available, so inventory must be procured. C. This indicates that supply line quantities are less than required, so additional quantities must be procured to meet the requirement. D. This indicates that supply line has an exception in manufacturing goods, so the supply line must be changed.
29. For an Item to be enabled for back-to-back order process, which attribute do you need to set? A. Organization attribute: Allow Back-to-Back Processing B. Item attribute: Allow purchase orders off sales orders C. Item attribute: Reservations Enabled D. Item attribute: Back-To-Back Enabled E. Organization attribute: Allow Reservations.
30. What are two outcomes when a lot expires on an item with lot control enabled? A. It cannot be reserved for a date beyond the expiration date. B. It is not included in cycle counts. C. It cannot be transacted. D. It remains in inventory but is not considered on-hand when the user is performing min-max or reorder point planning calculations. E. It is issued out of stores.
31. Your client has not been managing Supply Request Exceptions on a regular basis. What issue does this cause? A. After the errors reach a set threshold in profile options, no new supply requests can be created B. If exceptions are not resolved within a set threshold days, it alerts the manager and continues to escalate up the Supply Request Exception Chain. C. Supply orders are not created for these exceptions, thus causing disruptions in the Supply Chain. D. No issues would be caused; these are just warnings. F. The request will be denied automatically if not resolved within two days.
32. As part of implementing Oracle Cloud for your customer, you defined multiple Business Units. The customer wants you to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with all the business units and not just one particular business unit.
How do you achieve this? A. Leave the Profit Center Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition. B. It is not possible to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with more than one business unit. C. Leave the Management Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition. D. Define the Inventory Organization without associating it with any location.
33. While performing the task "Create Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Legal Entities, and Business Units in Spreadsheet Task", you did not provide the functional currency; however, you mentioned that the legal entity country is the United States of America.
What will be the functional currency of the ledger you are defining?
A. It is mandatory to provide functional currency, because ledger cannot be defined without functional currency. The system will throw an error Upon processing. B. The system will ask the user to provide functional currency at the time of uploading the spreadsheet if it is not provided in the first place. C. The system will pick the first available currency from the List of Values. D. It is mandatory to provide functional currency because ledger cannot be defined without functional currency. The system will throw an error upon upload of the spreadsheet because all required fields are not populated. E. The system will automatically pick "USD" as functional currency from the legal entity country.
34. You need to load on-hand balances for go live. Which template should be used for this? A. InventoryMiscellaneousTrxTemplate.xlsm B. InventoryTransactionImportTemplate.xlsm C. InventoryBalanceImportTTemplate.xlsm D. InventoryReservationImportTemplate.xlsm E. InventoryOnHandBalanceTemplate.xlam.
35. Identify two statements that are true about the cost-organization relationship. A. Only inventory organizations belonging to different item Master Organizations can be part of a cost organization. B. The inventory organizations that are assigned to a cost organization must all belong to the same legal entity. C. Costing Item Validation Organization can only be item Master Organization of the underlying inventory organizations. D. Costing Item Validation Organization is used to default the Unit of Measure for costing calculations.
36. Which two tasks must be defined to set up the Facilities Schedule? A. Manage Facility Workday Patterns B. Manage Facility Shifts C. Manage Facility Holidays D. Manage Facility Operations E. Manage Facility Time Cards.
37. the applications development Framework Desktop Integration (ADFI) user interface is supported in Oracle Fusion Receiving, Inventory Management, AND Shipping products. Identify four ADFi user interfaces that are supported. A. Review Receipts interface B. Manage Inventory Transaction Correction in Spreadsheet C. Review Count Interface Records D. Manage Lot/Serial Interface E. Upload ASN OR ASBN F. Manage Shipment Message Interface.
38. your customer wants to prevent customer shipments out of a specific subinventory. They are setting up a material status to control this. Which transaction do they need to disallow? A. Ship Confirm B. Sales Order Pick C. Sales Order Issue D. Move Request Put away E. Miscellaneous Issue.
39. you have orders that were due for shipping last week, but as of now they have not been shipped. which dashboard you check at the end of the day to determine which orders have been shipped? A. Past Due, Completed Today B. Due today, Not Completed C. Past Due, Not Completed D. Past Due Shipments E. Orders completed in full.
40. you have an organization that runs both its domestic and international business from the same offices. However, the organization does not want the domestic side of the business to be able to transact on the international side, even though they are selling the same material. How do you configure your enterprise to meet this requirement? A. setup the domestic and international business as separate business units B. set up the domestic and international business as separate projects C. use data access security to separate what each customer can control D. set up the domestic and international businesses as separate.
41. which three statements are true for an expense destination transfers that does not require a receipt at destination inventory organization¿ A. the destination inventory is not incremented B. there is no cost associated to the transaction C. a receipt is required on interorganizational expense destination transfer orders between the from and to organizations D. the transfer order is consider received and delivered at the time of shipment E. there is not put away transaction in inventory since item is expensed .
42. which two options constitute the rights and responsibilities of a Legal Entity? A. Manage warehouses B. Create opportunities for the new business C. Account for themselves to regulators, taxation authorities, and owners according to rules specified in the relevant legislation D. Facilitate resource allocation E. Own property.
43. which execution document is created by supply chain orchestration when a make request is received? A. Purchase order B. Routing create C. Work order D. Transfer order E. Movement request.
44. which three statements are true regarding PAR location Management? A. If the stock level falls below the target on-hand quantity for the locator, inventory generates the appropriate replenishment document based on the item sourcing for the subinventory B. PAR location management replenishment are calculated at the organization level or subinventory level. C. A receipt is required on interoganization expense destination transfer orders between the from and to organizations D. Periodic automated replenishment (PAR) enabled facilities that do not store perpetual inventory (such as hospitals) to perform locator-level replenishment E. Organizations can perform locator-level stock counting for both quantity and non-quantity tracked subinventories.
45. A supply request has been received in supply chain orchestration. Both organizations belong to the same legal entity, and they do not have a buy-sell relationship between them. Which type of execution document can fulfill the supply request? A. Sales order B. Purchase requisitions C. Purchase order D. Transfer Order.
46. the physical inventory process is carried out for a particular inventory organization with the following parameters: Negative quantity tolerance percentage is set to 10%. Approval type= Always. The system says that there are 100 on hand, but you only counted 95. What will happen? A. Because the 95 is within the 10% tolerance, it will post without approval B. The system will ask a user to recount before posting C. An approval will be required before posting D. The setup is invalid, it will give an error message.
47. you are a shop floor manager and you have received an order which is back to back order in nature. You need to reserve 100 pieces of an item in order to finish your order. However, there are only 50 pieces available for reservation. If you process this request, how many pieces are provided as the fulfillment for the order? A. 50 pieces, because full 100 quantities are not available B. 0 pieces, because partial fulfillment of reservation not supported C. 25 pieces, only half of the quantities can be reserved D. 100 pieces, 50 from on hand and 50 in the form of a purchase order.
48. you face a supply request exception due to some reason. You realize that you need to make some changes to the Manage Supply Request Exceptions page. Which action will you perform? A. The supply request cannot be updated. The only way is to resolve the error in the source application and resubmit the request B. Update the supply request and submit it. The errors will be resolved automatically C. The supply request can be updated using a third-party application only D. Update the supply request and make user errors are resolved before resubmitting it.
49. identify the availability type that is applicable for the item quantities maintained in a unit of measure different from the primary unit of measure and is available for various transactions A. Available B. Secondary available quantity C. Reserved D. On hand E. Secondary on-hand quantity.
50. your organization performs a restock via a transfer order between inventory organizations, using the following parameters for processing:
Transfer type: in-transmit transfer type
Receipt routing: standard
Transfer order required: yes
During the process, the receiving organization wants to make a change to the transfer order line. After which fulfillment stage will they no longer be able to change the transfer order?
A. Closed B. Ship confirm C. Awaiting fulfillment D. Awaiting receiving E. Awaiting billing.
51. a user is performing a material return transaction against excess stock in an inventory organization; however, the user fails to select the Physical Material Return Required check box. What happens? A. A transfer order line remains open B. Shipment lines are created C. Stock is reserved D. It is considered as accounting-only return.
52. your customer has two warehouses (inventory organizations) located in two different regions. They have a consigned agreement in place with the supplier. Your customer request that whenever consumption advice is created, it should be created separately for each inventory organization. What setup is required to achieve this requirement? A. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “organization” B. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All organization” C. This cannot be achieved because only one common consumption advice is created regardless of other parameters D. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All organization with items”.
53. your client is about to define their primary ledger. Which set of three primary attributes do they need to know in order to complete this? A. Currency, Description, and Accounting Method B. Chart of Accounts, Description, and Accounting Method C. Chart of Accounts, Accounting Calendar and currency D. Chart of Accounts, Ledger Balance, and Accounting Method .
54. while creating the consignment agreement, you have set the consumption advice frequency to “monthly and the billing cycle close date to “31st August 2020!” what will happen when you run the consumption when you run the consumption advice process on 31 st August 2020 A. Consumption advice is created, and the next closing date is set to 30th September 2020 B. Consumption advice is created, and the next closing date is set to 7th September 2020 C. Consumption advice is created, and the next closing date is set to 30th October 2020 D. No consumption advice is created.
55. A customer has one Business Unit, two Legal Entities, and each have eight warehouses (defined as inventory Orgs). While trying to set up Cost Organizations for each of these Legal Entities, you were unable to perform the mandatory step of assigning the Profit Center Business Unit for one set of eight Inventory Organizations; however, you could do it for the other set. What is the reason for this? A. There is no inventory validation organization defined B. There is no business unit associated with the legal entity C. The General Ledger is not associated with Business Unit D. The Business Unit is no enabled for Costing E. The Legal Entity Setup is incomplete.
56. in Supply Chain Orchestration, Automated Change Management performs which two functions? A. Splitting of a sales order B. Changing the ship method on a sales order C. Changing the supplier on a purchase order D. Change to need by dates of a purchase order E. Change to item attributes.
57. your supplier sent you stock against a consigned agreement. You transferred all the stock to owned and generated a consumption advice. An invoice was raised by the supplier and the payment made. A few days after using some of the quantities of the stock, you realized that some of the stock sent by the supplier is not of suitable quality and you need to send the stock back
What is the process of retuning the material?
A. You cannot return consigned items that are invoiced and paid. Treat the material as scrap. B. Return the material and create a debit memo for the supplier C. You have to cancel the invoice and send the material back without changing the ownership. D. You have to transfer the ownership of item and perform the return transaction.
58. a third-party service equipment is used for various purposes in a manufacturing facility and needs to be overhauled once a year. This equipment is charged based on its consumption without a project dependency.
At this point, it should be transferred out to the vendor’s warehouse for maintenance and then returned back in the future depending upon the requirement. The material stock transfer should happen with an offline approval and with an account alias as a logical reference. What is the ideal way to handle this process?
A. Subinventory transfer B. Move request C. Transfer order D. Miscellaneous transaction E. Requisition.
59. reorder quantities for an item subinventory are calculated using Fixed Lot Multiple and Round Order Quantity. Assume that the reorder quantity is 24 and you specify 10 for the fixed lot multiple and enable rounding the reorder quantity. What will be the reorder quantity? 30 25 24 20.
60. what three key Performance indicators are available in the warehouse Operations Dashboards? A. Cycle Count B. Distributed Value C. Hit or Miss Accuracy D. Shipment Value E. Inventory Value F. Exact Matches Rates.
61. You set up an item organization and inventory organization as part of your customer’s requirement. Your customer has, by mistake, performed a receipt transaction in the item organization instead of the inventory organization. How will you rectify the error? A. Perform a new receipt in the correct organization and retain the stock in the item organization because it does not affect any other operation. B. It is not possible to receive item in the item organization. C. Perform a correct receipt transaction and receive the item in the correct organization. D. Perform a return of item and receive the item again in the correct organization.
62. Which three values are applicable for the profile option – “Transaction Processing Mode” for subinventory transfer and interorganization transfer? A. Background Processing B. Blind Processing C. Sequential Processing D. Concurrent Processing E. Offline Processing F. Online Processing.
63. What does the system do if you have not entered a count for a tag during physical inventory process? A. It will consider the current system quantity B. You will not be able to post without a quantity for every tag. C. A warehouse person will be notified. D. Any adjustment will be rejected. E. It will adjust your on-hand balances down to zero quantity.
64. Your client has decided that Discrete Manufacturing will be implemented at a future stage, so any new supply from current manufacturing will be added to current inventory by the Open Transactions Interface. The immediate requirement is to go live with Inventory and Order Management.
Which two seeded transaction types can be omitted for material status control?
A. Average Cost Update B. Miscellaneous Issues and Receipts C. All Transaction Types Related to Work in Process D. All Internal Transactions E. Backflush Subinventory Transfer.
65. Your customer has defined three business units: two of them require the same set of receivables payment terms whereas the third needs a separate set of receivables payment terms.
How will you achieve this requirement?
A. Define one data set with common payment terms and exclude the payment terms feature from the third business unit. B. Define two reference data sets, assign the first set to the two business units which will share the same payment terms and second set to the business unit which needs separate payment terms. C. Define three reference data sets and assign each data set to each business unit. D. Define one reference data set and modify the business unit security.
66. An inventory transaction is imported to the system through an FBDI template.
Which transaction state denotes that an inventory transaction is created in the Oracle Cloud Inventory Management application?
A. Validated B. Created C. Deferred D. New E. Staged.
67. Identify the correct movement request where the move orders are preapproved requests for sub inventory transfers that bring material from a source location to a shipment staging sub inventory within the organization. A. Replenishment Movement Request B. Pick Wave Movement Request C. Automatic Movement Request Requisitions D. Shipping movement Request E. Movement Request Requisitions.
68. What are two scenarios that allow you to update the lot control option for an item? (Choose two) A. Item material status is Active. B. Item has zero on-hand quantity. C. No open sales order exists for the item. D. No open internal order exists for the item.
69. Supply Chain Financial Orchestration supports which three things? (Choose three) A. Separate physical movement from financial flow. B. Resource transactions are interfaced directly from Manufacturing. C. Configuration to define cost-based, document-based support for third-party transfer pricing rules. D. Infrastructure and framework to define the financial trade and physical flows independently. E. The user interface gives you the status of the orchestration transactions item serial numbers.
70. Which statement is false about generating an Internal Material Transfer for expense destination Transfer Order? A. Cost for Lot and serial numbers are tracked at put away time when the items are recorded in a destination inventory location. B. Expense destination transfers are expensed upon delivery hitting an expense account instead of an inventory asset account as would be the case for inventory destination transfers. C. If the receipt is not required, Cost Accounting will pick up both the issue and receipt activity from the single inventory transaction “Transfer Order Issue” D. Cost Management will pick up the delivery transaction directly from Receiving and process the expense accounting from that transaction. E. If the receipt is required, then accounting of the receipt delivery transaction will happen only in Receipt Accounting because there will not be a delivery transaction in inventory.
71. Which two statements are true in regard to using the Enterprise Structures Configurator? A. You cannot modify the recommendation from the tool. You must do it after you perform the initial configurator. B. It recommends job and position structures. C. It creates the chart of accounts. D. The guided interview-based process helps you set up the enterprise with best practices. E. It allows you to create your Enterprise, Business Units, and Warehouses in a single step.
72. You have a high value item that you want to audit on an unscheduled basis to deter pilfering. Which two methods could you use to do this? (Chose two) A. Based on Item Category B. Manual Cycle Count C. Blind Inventory Count D. ABC Count E. Automated Cycle Count.
73. Your client wants the purchases to be able to run the min-max plan for items under their control and then manage the Pos created out of these.
Which parameters can they use to be able to do this?
A. From Planner to Planner. B. From Buyer to Buyer. C. From Item to Item.
74. Your customer has received 50 boxes o item A (priced at 10$ per box) and these items are transferred to the asset Inventory organization. There a not additional quantities in any of the inventory organizations apart from the received 50 boxed. After running all the necessary cost accounting and organizations apart from the received 50 boxes. After running all the necessary cost accounting and receipt accounting processes successfully, the item validation for item A is still zero. What is the reason? A. Items are consigned and ownership is transferred to “owned” B. Items are consigned items and ownership lies with the supplier. C. Items are not consigned items but ownership is still with the supplier. D. Items are not consigned items and ownership is with the organization.
75. your company has multiple inventory organizations where goods are transferred internally. A user has created a new organization, but the new organization is unavailable when creating an interoganization transfer. What is the missing setup? A. The destination organization transfer type is In Transit B. Inventory organization data access for users is not set up C. Interoganization parameters are not set up between the organizations D. The source and destination organization doesn’t belong to the same legal entity.
76. Your customer wants you to restrict the values of Receivables Transaction Type for their three business units. You created three reference data sets for each business unit. However, the user is still able to see the values in the Transaction Type list of values which are not defined in the business unit data set.
What is the reason for this behavior?
A. Reference Data Sets cannot be used uniquely across business units. They can only be used at the Legal Entity level. B. The user is seeing the values defined in the common set. The values should be removed from the common set. C. The user has multiple Business Unit Roles and, therefore, is able to see additional values. D. Receivables Transaction Types are common across business units.
77. Identify three statements that are true about reservations in back-to-back processing. A. Changes to reservation in Oracle Logistics Cloud leads to exceptions, which are displayed in the Supply Chain Orchestration work area. B. Reservation supplies that can be reserved are Purchase Orders, Transfer Orders, Work Orders, and On Hand inventory. C. Reservations cannot be created for back-to-back On Hand supply orders. D. Partial fulfillment of reservations is supported. E. One reservation is created for a demand and supply.
78. Your client has just set up their chart of accounts. They are now designing the organization hierarchy in the system.
Which three structures should the customer use to do this?
A. Warehouse, Subinventory, and Locators B. Divisions, Business Units, and Departments C. Cost type, Default Cost Structure, and Item Organization D. Cost Centers, Organizations, and Locations.
79. Your customer has a complex financial reporting structure. Which three elements should you define first in order to form a basis for this reporting? A. Managerial, Operational, and Industry B. Legal, Autonomy, and Operational C. Tax, Legal, and Industry D. Legal, Managerial, and Functional.
80. In the Back-to-Back (B2B) Order to Cash flow, ordered items are purchased from a supplier. The Sourcing Rules have been defined for the item and the buy flow has been initiated. The sales order line is shown as Awaiting Shipping and the supply line status icosts "In Purchasing" with the supply order generated but the purchase requisition not generating.
What is the reason?
A. Work definition is missing for the item. B. No Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) exists for this supplier item combination. C. The sourcing rule is incorrect. D. ATP rule is not defined.